RT bank accounts frozen

Sponsored Links
I wonder if they have a tv station in Russia called 'UK Today', and which constantly slags off Russia?

Sponsored Links
I wonder if they have a tv station in Russia called 'UK Today', and which constantly slags off Russia?

Neat little diversion troll tactic.

Well, seeing as the West is currently attacking Russia don't you think millions and millions of people should be exposed to an alternative opinion, don't you think perhaps that is RT's motivation ?

If you hadn't noticed every single media channel in our country is harping the same chord. It both angers and worry me that you would consider freedom of speech as ''slagging off''..

So Hawkeye is obviously very left wing. We've got the Right Wing Racists, and the Left Wing Loonies. Who's going to stand up for the Liberals

Sorry Hawkeye, Putin is the biggest danger to the world there is today; he paranoid and egotistical, and the RT is just a Russian propaganda voice peace. The BBC has a left wing bias, but does report the news as it happens, and without twisting things.

Whilst America is stupid and misguided, Russia like ISIS want to take over the world. Terry Christian is the best example of a misguided bigot that always springs to mind. He's rich enough to have dropped the chip off his shoulder, but every time politics comes up, you can hear his dad snarling out vicious bile against the injustices that the upper classes heap on the downtrodden working classes.

The way that Putin and Terry go on, you'd think we're still sending 8 year old up chimneys, and sending kids to bed with just butter and dripping after they've had a good belting.

Russia is aiding Assad to fight the so called rebels, and they're bombing hospitals and civilians, so why do you support him. Yes, America has done just as many stupid things, but I don't support them either.

Sponsored Links
Back