RT bank accounts frozen

the West is currently attacking Russia

I didn't know that.

Can you give me an example of a civillian Russian Airliner that has recently been shot down by Western forces, with a loss of 298 lives?

Something comparable to
https://www.government.nl/topics/mh...ety-board-report-sheds-light-on-mh17-disaster

3500.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...oldiers-suspected-of-downing-plane-in-ukraine

Sponsored Links
So Hawkeye is obviously very left wing. We've got the Right Wing Racists, and the Left Wing Loonies. Who's going to stand up for the Liberals

Sorry Hawkeye, Putin is the biggest danger to the world there is today; he paranoid and egotistical, and the RT is just a Russian propaganda voice peace. The BBC has a left wing bias, but does report the news as it happens, and without twisting things.

Whilst America is stupid and misguided, Russia like ISIS want to take over the world. Terry Christian is the best example of a misguided bigot that always springs to mind. He's rich enough to have dropped the chip off his shoulder, but every time politics comes up, you can hear his dad snarling out vicious bile against the injustices that the upper classes heap on the downtrodden working classes.

The way that Putin and Terry go on, you'd think we're still sending 8 year old up chimneys, and sending kids to bed with just butter and dripping after they've had a good belting.

Russia is aiding Assad to fight the so called rebels, and they're bombing hospitals and civilians, so why do you support him. Yes, America has done just as many stupid things, but I don't support them either.

Doggit I think you'll find that the yanks are surrounding Russia with missle stations capable of firing nuclear weapons? He's about as paranoid as you aren't stupid.

.. your sentiments concerning BBC put me off from reading the rest, should have left that until they end.

I didn't know that.

Can you give me an example of a civillian Russian Airliner that has recently been shot down by Western forces, with a loss of 298 lives?

Something comparable to
https://www.government.nl/topics/mh...ety-board-report-sheds-light-on-mh17-disaster

3500.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...oldiers-suspected-of-downing-plane-in-ukraine

You don't understand the situation John, you don't understand many things but it doesn't stop you having an opinion. To a lesser or greater extent most people fall into this camp.

Sponsored Links
You don't understand the situation John, you don't understand many things but it doesn't stop you having an opinion. To a lesser or greater extent most people fall into this camp

Sorry Hawkeye, pot calling the kettle black there. It's all about viewpoints on both sides; but Johns right, the Russian army shot down a civilian airliner, Russia pretty much invaded the Ukraine, they are fermenting unrest in Syria, and I suspect part of it was designed to exacerbate the mass migration to the west.

Sorry Hawkeye, pot calling the kettle black there. It's all about viewpoints on both sides; but Johns right, the Russian army shot down a civilian airliner, Russia pretty much invaded the Ukraine, they are fermenting unrest in Syria, and I suspect part of it was designed to exacerbate the mass migration to the west.

Rubbish.

They haven't frozen their accounts.

they've given notice to close their accounts.

This right will be in their bank account contract, so all they've done is exercise a right available to them that RT agreed with them at the outset by signing the bank account contract in the first place!

Natwest is part of RBS which is state-owned and Russia is subject to international sanctions for various breaches of international laws. Surely Natwest should be applauded for not wanting to do business with them?!

They haven't frozen their accounts.

they've given notice to close their accounts.

This right will be in their bank account contract, so all they've done is exercise a right available to them that RT agreed with them at the outset by signing the bank account contract in the first place!

Natwest is part of RBS which is state-owned and Russia is subject to international sanctions for various breaches of international laws. Surely Natwest should be applauded for not wanting to do business with them?!

Breaches of international law, these are always loaded accusations and coming from the US it's pretty laughable really considering all the thousands of people that have died as part of their land grabbing/empire expansion don't you think ?

This is the trouble when people get their news from the BBC/ ITV/ Channel 4 etc, they all report the same distortions.

On the flipside Russia can only counter-balance with it's own propaganda. Somewhere in between lies the truth, but honestly fukc you if you think this country has any credible sources of mainstream media, our news is an absolute disgrace.

The unrest in Syria is caused by terrorists tryingto overthrow the legitimate government of Syria these terrorists are supported the UK, America and Saudi Arabia,
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...editor/ar-AAj2Ykj?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

Worrying developments, especially since Putin seems to be the only one talking sense at the moment. Obviously RT News is not something the UK government wants us to see, ask yourself why.
If you can't beat them,Ban them, that seems to be the name of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Hawkeye is obviously very left wing. We've got the Right Wing Racists, and the Left Wing Loonies. Who's going to stand up for the Liberals

Sorry Hawkeye, Putin is the biggest danger to the world there is today; he paranoid and egotistical, and the RT is just a Russian propaganda voice peace. The BBC has a left wing bias, but does report the news as it happens, and without twisting things.

Whilst America is stupid and misguided, Russia like ISIS want to take over the world. Terry Christian is the best example of a misguided bigot that always springs to mind. He's rich enough to have dropped the chip off his shoulder, but every time politics comes up, you can hear his dad snarling out vicious bile against the injustices that the upper classes heap on the downtrodden working classes.

The way that Putin and Terry go on, you'd think we're still sending 8 year old up chimneys, and sending kids to bed with just butter and dripping after they've had a good belting.

Russia is aiding Assad to fight the so called rebels, and they're bombing hospitals and civilians, so why do you support him. Yes, America has done just as many stupid things, but I don't support them either
I didn't know that.

Something comparable to

3500.jpg

When the Americans shot down the Iranian Airbus years ago killing hundreds they claimed it was an accident and that was the end of the story so why all the crocodile tears for this disaster,
When Russian bombing kills someone it's a war crime, the Saudi Arabians massacre 150 people at funeral probably using weapons supplied by America and Britain it then becomes a case of "we will have an internal inquiry to see what went wrong" the lapdog media then give the perpetrators the benefit of the doubt.
Why the double standards

Last edited by a moderator:
What is RT news?
RT stands for' Real Truth' and nothing but the truth, the lapdog media with their over inflated sense of entitlement to a monopoly on the dissemination of the "NEW"s are getting worried, so they are only doing what any other believer in free speech would do, they try to nobble the opposition LOL.

Sponsored Links
Back