A Few Days Ago.........

Himaginn. It must be clear to everyone, including yourself, that I have taken advantage of the rule that states that every member can change his user name every 180 days. I have not, like some, perhaps yourself included, who have aparantly 'left' the forum, only to re-appear incognito fashion under a different user. And changing my user midway through a thread created under my previous user name of bolo, lets every reader know that Shutpa was bolo. That being so, perhaps you would do me the courtesy of using my new user name.
And now that that has been addressed, let me take you to task on the following:

Are you still hearing voices? ;)

As far as I am aware, I am not mentally impaired. Nevertheless, I have spent the last 40+ years visiting those unfortunates who sadly are, including those who are/were 'hearing voices'. It does you no credit whatsoever to mock those who do indeed suffer from that affliction . Shame on you!

Strangely enough, you hearing voices comment has hit the nail fairly and squarely on the head. Yes. I did hear voices.

I held back on the details of my fellow travellers (plural not possessive) description.
In simple terms, the unnamed poster was not alone. He had two companions and:

I sat listening to 'them' for more than 2 hours!
And it was their conversation over that period that resulted a) in my creating this thread, and b) changing my user name.

It is not my intention to respond to any further replies to this thread from yourself Himaginn.

Sponsored Links
Himaginn. It must be clear to everyone, including yourself, that I have taken advantage of the rule that states that every member can change his user name every 180 days. That being so, perhaps you would do me the courtesy of using my new user name.
Calm down, calm down. it was only a little joke. Touchy about it or what? Did you not notice the ;) smiley?
I've been accused of being anybody and everybody, including by you, it doesn't bother me.

And now that that has been addressed, let me take you to task on the following:

Strangely enough, you hearing voices comment has hit the nail fairly and squarely on the head. Yes. I did hear voices.

In simple terms, the unnamed poster was not alone. He had two companions and:

And it was their conversation over that period that resulted a) in my creating this thread,
At last, an explanation!
I just thought you'd omitted the apostrophe in:
my fellow travellers description.
The"listening to them" wasn't mentioned until page 3 and was still ambiguous.
Wouldn't it have been so much clearer and simpler to have said the fellow DIYnot poster was not alone? It's taken four pages to extract (like pulling teeth) that bit of information. Were his companions similarly obese and smelly, or were they just average? It helps to understand a possible reason or explanation for the obesity and BO. Why do you think his companions hadn't told him about his condition? Were they his 'minders'?;)

and b) changing my user name.
You do like your mysteries. :rolleyes:
Was the conversation DIYnot related, or completely unrelated? Were his companions possible fellow posters? Why was the conversation so heavy that it caused you to change your user name and take such a dislike to the fellow poster?

It is not my intention to respond to any further replies to this thread from yourself Himaginn.
Aww go on, you say that every time.

How does changing Bolo's username (and admitting to it) make the any practical difference?
Just another mystery!
He does like his mysteries.
Or maybe his travelling companions were discussing for what bolo was an acronym.
But that would be stretching the imagination too far to imagine that bolo was sat next to a fellow poster, and they were discussing him!

Sponsored Links
Hmmm, I've given this some thought.
It's now three suspects, none of which are noseall.

This case could turn out to be a tricky one.:D

Are Himaginn and Ban All Sheds related ?
We're all related. It just depends on the number of separations.
Why do you ask? It's a bit out of the blue.
Mind you, all the other references to others have been just as irrelevant.

Sponsored Links
Back