A hypothetical

kendor said:
pickles said:
It doesn't matter. There is no afterlife so you won't remember either way.
How do you know for certain ;)

V true, my cynicism is made worse by the fact that nothing has ever happened to me and all the crap documentaries on telly "most haunted" and another one with some bloke called Derek Ancona or something. Total s%^&e, he did an impression of someone dying whilst pretending to be under, worst bit of ham acting I have ever seen. He should be shot and told to come back with a message (although not in that order :LOL: )

Seriously though near death experiences are fascinating, problem at the moment is that researchers have induced them in fit people with some sort of animal tranquiliser that ravers use for fun and their getting them as well

Anyone in here actually had an "experience"

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Softus. I thought you wanted to ignore me and my posts? There's a good chap - you run along.
Unfortunately, joe, it doesn't work like that. I'm as capable of doing exactly what I want as anyone else on the forum. I note that you sit in contented silence when I agree with you, or even complement you, but issue these curiously irrelevant little instructions whenever I don't share your opinion.

The posting from you that responds to this is the one I'll be ignoring, because you'll repeat yourself, twist things around in a sorrowful attempt to prove a point that has no import, and assert that my subsequent silence is acceptance that you are correct - none of which is valid.
So it's not new behaviour then?

Maybe I've misjudged him - maybe he isn't a stupid racist.

Maybe he's just stupid.

ban-all-sheds said:
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Softus. I thought you wanted to ignore me and my posts? There's a good chap - you run along.
Unfortunately, joe, it doesn't work like that. I'm as capable of doing exactly what I want as anyone else on the forum. I note that you sit in contented silence when I agree with you, or even complement you, but issue these curiously irrelevant little instructions whenever I don't share your opinion.

The posting from you that responds to this is the one I'll be ignoring, because you'll repeat yourself, twist things around in a sorrowful attempt to prove a point that has no import, and assert that my subsequent silence is acceptance that you are correct - none of which is valid.
So it's not new behaviour then?

Maybe I've misjudged him - maybe he isn't a stupid racist.

Maybe he's just stupid.

Another pointless post from BAS.

Come on lil' puppy - here boy.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back