A little secrets out of the bag.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Knowsall is the illegitimate son of Junker and Barnier and was breastfed by Merkel now we all know, perhaps we should give him a little sympathy .......on second thoughts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Knowsall is the illegitimate son of Junker and Barnier and was breastfed by Merkel now we all know, perhaps we should give him a little sympathy .......on second thoughts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just enjoying a holiday in Europe and listening to ordinary Europeans.
Y'all should try it.

The bait has worked I see ..........can't read what you put, but can see you've replied.

I spent 3 weeks in America, and didn't log on once. Put the bloody phone down Noseall, and go and enjoy yourself.

Sponsored Links
I spent 3 weeks in America, and didn't log on once. Put the bloody phone down Noseall, and go and enjoy yourself.
Skiing 20 miles a day bud. Lunch on the mountain. Skiing straight off the mountain and into a rocking (Marcos) aprés bar. Living the dream. You should try it.

We use the phone when skiing (Trace Snow) and handle them each time we stop for a break.(y)

Last edited:
You should try it

I have, skiing was the most fun sport that I've ever done; just a little to old and exhausted for it nowadays. Still got the skis and boots somewhere, but I think I'd upgrade them if I ever went again.

never skied , even though my mother lives in Austria , never been there in the winter either

Whaaat; you don't know what you've been missing.

when I have picked her up from the airport in the UK u can see its the sking season all of the wounded coming back to the U.K

arms / legs in plaster being pushed through the airport in wheel chairs :)

been on the ski lifts in the summer season

Had one GF fall over, and she ended up in hospital about 60 miles away from the resort. It took 3 hours each way to go and visit her each day. She came back in a neck brace that she wore for about a month.

Skiing 20 miles a day bud. Lunch on the mountain. Skiing straight off the mountain and into a rocking (Marcos) aprés bar. Living the dream. You should try it.

We use the phone when skiing (Trace Snow) and handle them each time we stop for a break

Who cares? Its not often you see open space so its no wonder you find it a source of amusement.

Last edited:
I had a winter holiday in Hochsölden (near where Nose is) with my Freundin a while ago. She twisted her knee on the first day and was in a bad mood until she got home. It's an easy drive from Baden-Württemberg.

Sponsored Links
Back