A rape for a rape

some of these places /countries must be hell on earth if you are girl or woman . Shocking tbh

There was a doc/on telley a while back about Hoduras , were young girls live with the very real threat of sexual assault on a daily basis

many seek immigration abroad due to it.

Sponsored Links
Well it would seem that "Wa har b" has made a number of comments Hmmm I daresay defending or excusing the behaviour

Remember wa har b u can lie to all of the people some of the time , but u cannot lie to all the people all the time ;) eventually your neighbours or people down your street will start to question your behaviour / attitude towards woman. Hmmm u know what I mean ;);) don't u ;)

Incidentally wa har b we work for a land lord who rented his property out to a "Saudi" ;)

First thing the "Saudi" bloke done was to go down to B& poo or were ever & purchase a load of black plastic sheeting ,which he fixed to all of the windows so as any one walking down the road would not be able to look at his missis ;) or perhaps it was so his missis could not look at others ??

Yep there is a video of it :rolleyes: and in Kenya

Lynching to death in Brazil seems to be popular ?

dunno about saudi arabia ?perhaps Wa har b could shed some light on it ;):):)

Apparently a loophole in this honour killing practice in pakistan was only closed in 2016 :eek:

the loophole allowed any one who had committed an honour killing to walk away free if the family of the victim forgave them :eek: (bribes ??)

Then again this is the same country were the worlds most wanted man (?) Osama Bin Laden lived for years in a house a couple hundred yards from

A Pakistani military academy :)
There you go, a load of nonsense as usual, despite the open invitation to make me humiliate myself, **** end cannot provide a single example of him being concerned about violence against females without involving explicitly, or by intimation, Islam or Asian countries.

Proof again that **** end is a deceitful dickhead that pretends to be concerned about violence against females in order to denigrate Islam or Asian countries.
For those that are genuinely concerned about the unacceptable level of violence against females, anywhere in the world, I applaud you. For those, like **** end that pretend to adopt a stance in order to pursue their devious bigoted views, I despise you. You are deceitful, lying, bigoted low-life!

Is Honduras Asian or Islamic? Seems Transam has voiced his dislike and horror of the treatment of women there.

Blimey the wording " ignored member" came up in the forum list . So as way har b is the only person I have on ignore logic must dictate it is him :LOL:

Way har B ?? what ever u said I do not care :LOL: & I am not interested :LOL: u are a complete fruit cake :LOL: and a nasty piece of work :LOL:

Soooooooooo way har b u can blow it out yer wat sit :LOL:

(Hope the missis is alright & that is a genuine concern way har b ;) )

Sponsored Links
Blimey the wording " ignored member" came up in the forum list . So as way har b is the only person I have on ignore logic must dictate it is him :LOL:

Way har B ?? what ever u said I do not care :LOL: & I am not interested :LOL: u are a complete fruit cake :LOL: and a nasty piece of work :LOL:

Soooooooooo way har b u can blow it out yer wat sit :LOL:

(Hope the missis is alright & that is a genuine concern way har b ;) )

:p

Is Honduras Asian or Islamic? Seems Transam has voiced his dislike and horror of the treatment of women there.
:rolleyes:
And he claims to be ignoring me. A more habitual liar would be hard to find.
He is a lying deceitful dickhead of the worst kind.

Flipping heck. So he's posted about a non-muslim country and you're STILL not happy!

Apparently a loophole in this honour killing practice in pakistan was only closed in 2016 :eek:

the loophole allowed any one who had committed an honour killing to walk away free if the family of the victim forgave them :eek: (bribes ??)

Then again this is the same country were the worlds most wanted man (?) Osama Bin Laden lived for years in a house a couple hundred yards from

A Pakistani military academy :)

wey har b :rolleyes:

Why the overt concern for women in Islamic countries when in predominately catholic countries:

There is a parallel between the two.
Both are increasingly turning to violence as the modern world impedes on their cultures. Islam is gonna take the most flak as we don't have south americans screaming death to the infidels or carrying out terrorist attacks on our streets.
Get over it and move on. (Hardly likely, LoL)

another south american s*** hole

El Salavador . Endemic levels of sexual violence against woman/girls has made it one of the most dangerous places for woman on earth.

& serious sexual assaults are or were reported every day (tip of the iceberg) most assaults are on girls aged between 12 & 17 .one in 3 pregnancies are said to be due to rape ??????? among teenage girls ???

A culture of machismo.

Way har b what is the situation in Saudi Arabia ;) A country that sets standards for womans rights :) :LOL:

dunno why I asked u really as I will not see your response :LOL:

Really? What about this guy?
http://www.consented.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/wpid-tony-blair-011.jpg
Or this one?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/06/0D65292E00000578-0-image-a-4_1423214156464.jpg

I could go on but am sure you get the gist.

So if you think that it would be hard to find a more habitual liar, and is a lying deceitful dickhead of the worst kind, I would say that you need to get out more and have a look at what's happening in the real world.

Really? What about this guy?
http://www.consented.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/wpid-tony-blair-011.jpg
Or this one?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/06/0D65292E00000578-0-image-a-4_1423214156464.jpg

I could go on but am sure you get the gist.

So if you think that it would be hard to find a more habitual liar, and is a lying deceitful dickhead of the worst kind, I would say that you need to get out more and have a look at what's happening in the real world.
I was referring to those posting on DIYnot. :rolleyes:

AFAIK, TB and SH do not, or have not posted on DIYnot.
But, please do go on.
I have numerous times proven **** end to be an habitual, accomplished and compulsive liar.
To suspect that he is deceitfully portraying concern for violence against females as a subterfuge for his hatred of foreigners, especially Islam and Asians is a very minor progression and certainly well within his deceitful pattern of behaviour.
You will notice that only in his previous few posts has he now shown concern for females in other parts of the world, and only in response to my comments. (although he claims not to read them! :rolleyes: )
This is **** end trying to impress that his original concerns were for females everywhere, or alternatively, that he can only be lead by the comments he reads in the press and he has no ability to question those concerns raised in other parts of the world.
If you wish to support and defend his deceitful and abhorrent pretence of concern in his pursuit of his real agenda, then, please do go on.
He makes gasbanni look ingenious and roger look saintly.
At least roger is a straightforward liar, not a truly devious one like **** end.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back