A rape for a rape

Just "unignored" W@nkabee to see if he said anything interesting and he still seems to have mental health issues. Sad.

Sponsored Links
I was referring to those posting on DIYnot. :rolleyes:

AFAIK, TB and SH do not, or have not posted on DIYnot.
But, please do go on.
I have numerous times proven **** end to be an habitual, accomplished and compulsive liar.
To suspect that he is deceitfully portraying concern for violence against females as a subterfuge for his hatred of foreigners, especially Islam and Asians is a very minor progression and certainly well within his deceitful pattern of behaviour.
You will notice that only in his previous few posts has he now shown concern for females in other parts of the world, and only in response to my comments. (although he claims not to read them! :rolleyes: )
This is **** end trying to impress that his original concerns were for females everywhere, or alternatively, that he can only be lead by the comments he reads in the press and he has no ability to question those concerns raised in other parts of the world.
If you wish to support and defend his deceitful and abhorrent pretence of concern in his pursuit of his real agenda, then, please do go on.
He makes gasbanni look ingenious and roger look saintly.
At least roger is a straightforward liar, not a truly devious one like **** end.

My previous offer stands: if transam can provide an example of him highlighting an incident of violence against women that does not explicitly or by intimation involve Islam or Asian countries, I will public humiliate my self.

Well, I do declare that Mr Trans has mentioned Honduras before.... in January - well before your challenge yesterday you may find.
Please, stop being a habitual liar as well as being exceptionally good at publicly humiliating yourself.

trans.jpg

I'd rather be a hypocrite a hundred times over than accept and condone rape as 'just their way of doing things'.
I certainly do not condone rape,anymore than i condone bombing countries,etc...but we as a country do not get to set the rules for the whole world depending on our laws

Sponsored Links
I certainly do not condone rape,anymore than i condone bombing countries,etc...but we as a country do not get to set the rules for the whole world depending on our laws
I think rape is different to bombing tho.... bombing is war, is rape war or cultural?
Attitudes towards rape differ greatly in different countries. Some attitudes are steeped in history, and others have moved on and upwards - is it not good that the human race keeps moving and improving? Would we not all be living in caves otherwise?
Why can't countries learn from each other? Or if not, why can't they listen to the women who live this horror? To just accept it as a cultural thing in my eyes is wrong and by the very definition of the word, it does condone it.

Aren't people missing the point of the original post?

Rape happens everywhere - bad but there you are.

The point here is the belief, in these backward places, that the punishment for rape is that another woman should be raped while everyone watches.

The fundamental stupidity and lack of logic in this is incomprehensible. Surely it is just perverted entertainment ordered by the so-called 'court' who are no better than the rapist.

Why, if they believe in an eye for an eye, do they not order that the rapist himself be raped? Any volunteers?
Of course, they do not allow homosexuality so this would be against their 'principles'.

It's very difficult to imagine the thought processes that first dreamt up this punishment and believe it should continue.

Comments that rape happens elsewhere are irrelevant.

I wonder if Wannabe is man enough to apologise for all the name calling?

He/she's probably too busy jetting around the world doing their really important job:p
The condition has not been met yet. "if transam can provide an example ...."

But in the spirit of fair play, I will admit that transam has mentioned Honduras before, although that is not the worse Latin American country for violence against women. That alone proves that transam only follows and believes what he hears and sees in the press. In fact one of the Latin American countries are the worst in the world for violence against women, but what does that matter when we can use womens' rights as an excuse for denigrating Islam and foreigners.
I will meet my offer, in the spirit of fair play. That does not mean that my suspicions are averted or that my accusations were wrong. Indeed as you can see for yourself, that thread of transam's was vitriolic against Islam. I still suspect that transam's feigned concern for violence against women is just a feint for his dislike of foreigners, especially Muslims and Asians.
It is like someone adopting anti-foxhunting merely as an excuse to slate the Tories, except that foxhunting is much less serious, widespread or malicious as violence against women. But to adopt an anti-foxhunting stance just to slate the Tories is disingenuous and deceitful. That is what I suspect transam has done, adopted a feigned concern for womens' rights merely as an excuse to denigrate Islam and Asians.

But I humbly apologise for all the name-calling.

What would transam do without his minder? :rolleyes:
It does not excuse or erase all of his lies, deceit and dishonesty.

Aren't people missing the point of the original post?

Rape happens everywhere - bad but there you are.

The point here is the belief, in these backward places, that the punishment for rape is that another woman should be raped while everyone watches
Perhaps it's their version of a deterrent.

It always seems to be the females that suffer in these backwater shoite holes. You only have to look towards South Africa to see just how bad it can get.

It is not much of a deterrent, especially if you're that way inclined.

Someone else gets f****d - literally - for your crime.

More likely an excuse for getting a thrill by the weirdos who enforce it.

It always seems to be the females that suffer in these backwater shoite holes. You only have to look towards South Africa to see just how bad it can get.

Damn right. Honduras too.

Sponsored Links
Back