About power flushing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been told I either need a power flush or a sulution put into my system left two weeks to let it desolve the gunk and then drain it and re-fill it or a full power flush.

my boiler is clogged up so the engineer as told me, a spring that lets the water go to the central heating cystem is not working, due to sludge,so the boiler is turning itself off after 1 minute, and stays off for about five minutes and then repeats the process.

can anyone advise me if the power flush at £500 or the sulution to desolve the gunk at £200 would work.

Sponsored Links
powerflush at £500 who quoted you that? thats very expensive.. how many rads do you have...
I spose if is definitely sludge is the cause then i would say go for the full power flush but not at 500 notes, look around i would expect to pay 200-300 and would take around half to a full day to do properly as stated by the large firms like kamco :) ...

So for all you powerflushing people i am after a new flushing machine, is there any reccommendations.
My obvious choice is the kamco, (and dont even say the ones that have the same motor as them as they are rubbish)
So what have you got, any good and reliable... :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back