ADE Accentra Optima G4 Help

You pressed P ?

What keypad is it?

Light Emitting
OR
Liquid Crystal

??????????????

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Ahh the latter LED one.

Well sorry, your issue is understanding the manual not a technical issue.
I cannot really as before, I cannot really explain it better than the makers.

Its all there and how we (installers, so not sure why yours could not programme it), use the panel.

Unless its faulty, so default it to factoy and try again.

so do you think the installer has programmed it and thats why i cant omit zone 5 and i need to change it somehow

Sponsored Links
ah well looks like i will have to wait to try to get hold of the installer as page 34 to 41 is the only bit of the manual that doesnt make sense to me,I dont think the installer really understood them as he couldnt program the part set.

thanks

Not being funny, but he is not an installer of that system then.
As the word installer should be used at any rate.

our old alarm went faulty and he recommended this system to us, he said thats all he ever fits and there very reliable, although he did say he never has set up a part set before as people just omit the zones they want to

Blatent lack of understanding of the kit being used.
Far easier to do a part set than omit a zone.

Charged much for this?

he charged £140 inc alarm but he only changed the panel and keypad as he said all our pir and contacts were fine

Im not really botherered about the programming side I can live with putting the number in and pressing omit 5 but I can only set the full alarm so we cant have it on at night and my wife feels unsecure without it on

So about 30 quid for the panel and keypad.
£100 to fit it without a clue.

Nice, no wonder this trade gets a bad name. And when we charge a correct ammout ( with warranties and back up) we get called pee takers!

In answer to your other reply, fine if you want to do the omit sequence.
Shame he never thought of programming it.

I really feel sorry for you, what area are you in ?
If its not local to me I can probably recconmend a local company.

Hi Cheds

You must programme an exit mode to programme 2 in order for it to work, if you dont it will always revert to programme 1 ie full arm when you arm it.

hope this helps

Cheers Red, but as I said thats all there from page 32 in the book of words.
One of the first things about P1,P2 and P3 is the exit modes.

Cheers again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back