Advice please - Baxi Combi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me please!!

My boiler has a slow water drip coming from under the left hand side of the instrument panel??

It has been suggested to me that the hot water valve may need replacing?? This has been quoted as costing 100 pounds??

Does anyone know what it could be or how much it should cost to fix??

Please help!!! :(

Sponsored Links
Looking for ideas and help because I don't know what it is!

Anyone please?

the drip is coming out below the boiler, about 3 inches from the left at a join under the instrument panel??

Cheers

the drip is running along the base where its falling from aint where its coming from

could be the auto air vent :?:
could be the diverter valve :?:
could be the flow switch :?:

you need to drop the front and have a look

sorry if this is not what you want to hear but we are not mind readers

Sponsored Links
If you aren't losing pressure on the guage, it more than likely is the front of the dhw diaphragm section. At first baxi would only sell a full valve but now do a dhw diapragm kit that includes the seal.

I think it is also losing pressure slightly as it is normally on or just below 1??

I have no idea on plumber costs...

Is 100 pound an acceptable cost for a plumber to come out and replace a water valve on my boiler please anyone??

And should I be switching it off as there is water coming out of it - all be it a small amount?

undo the two screws on either side of the panel

the large white top cover slides upwards

then the panel drops down

have a look where the water is coming from and post back

100 quid for new divertor is a good price ,even the service kits on these can cost up to 70 quid depending where you get them . But should only need the gland nut replaces as these are the usual sorce of leaks on 105e`s(but you can only get that in a service kit)

Must be BG, always a stuck front door so you have to take the nice man up the back passage for him to fix your boiler.

weargas said:
If you aren't losing pressure on the guage, it more than likely is the front of the dhw diaphragm section. At first baxi would only sell a full valve but now do a dhw diapragm kit that includes the seal.

^^ Think it is this hopefully. A plumber that came out thought the same.

Where's the best place to get one as he says he can only get the full valve!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back