advise on which power flushing machine????????????????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, iam considering buying a calmag/aquamax power flushing machine but just wanted to know if any body has got one, and what they thought about it? is it worth buying? does it do the job reasonabley well? what is its actual flow rate as they are advertised as being able to do 50Ltrs a minute, is this accurate? etc etc.........i dont expect it to be as good as a kamco or a sentinel etc etc, but do they still do the job reasonabley well???
all advise would be greatly appreciated as i do not want to make a mistake in buying it, but cant afford a kamco etc.
thanks.

Sponsored Links
.... they are advertised as being able to do 50Ltrs a minute, is this accurate? etc etc.........

Not into a 10mm pipe it wont. This sort of advertising should tell you to avoid it.

So you can't afford a Kamco. What are you doing with it? If you are going to earn money with it, you can't afford NOT to buy a Kamco. You will be looking for £300 to £500 a job/day, how can you NOT afford 3 days to pay for it? DON'T BUY CHEAP KIT AS IT WILL COST YOU DEARLY.

Get 10 jobs lined up, I will lend you the money for a Kamco at 100% per week. You will own it at the end of the first week, and I can live off the interest.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back