Alarm wire staple gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where do i acquire alarm wire staple gun CT45 a decent one and roughly what price?

Thanks Madman

Sponsored Links
Rapid R28 is the standard one used and the larger R36 for 12 core.
Expect to pay about £45 quid each.

Buy cheap, get cheap.

i FULLY agree with Alarm.
all our engineers use the R28 and the R36 as its the best on the market!

dont buy anything else as you will find that getting staple for the others will cause you a few problems!

Oasis

the R28 is good for all alarm cables upto 8 core
the R36 is good for 12 core alarm cables and RG59 coax as well

DO NOT USE IT FOR MAINS CABLES

Thanks guys , funnily enough i was looking at the R28 i also saw the tacwise z3-ct45 which seems good.

Sponsored Links
all our engineers use the R28 and the R36 as its the best on the market!

Lets be sensible shall we.
What does the above infer?

Save up and buy the better product.

Thanks for the advive alarm and oasis thee r28 will be in my possession within the next 2wks

Cheers :D

I don't get this. The OP claims to be an alarm engineer and doesn't even own a staple gun, knows virtually nothing about alarms, and charges 80 quid to 'service' an alarm? FFS. :rolleyes:

Alarms are a serious hobby to him, he comes here for advise, and gets it.

Perhaps one day he will own his own alarm company, hope he does, he's got the right attitude, unlike some I could think of.

Friends and family seem to be most of his 'customers', what's wrong with that? Perhaps it's the modern day version of stamp collecting, even that can lead to greater things.

I assume even you had to start somewhere.

I suggest you 'wind your neck in' and give some helpful advise to an up and coming entrepreneur.

I assumed he was 30 something cowboy. Didn't know he was a kid. Didn't he say he charged 80 quid per service? Wouldn't want to be a relative of his then.

He doesn't use the terminology of today's kids - do you know him personally? Then how do you know he is a kid and not just masquerading as a kid to glean information he daren't ask for as an adult?

I assumed he was 30 something cowboy. Didn't know he was a kid. Didn't he say he charged 80 quid per service? Wouldn't want to be a relative of his then.

He doesn't use the terminology of today's kids - do you know him personally? Then how do you know he is a kid and not just masquerading as a kid to glean information he daren't ask for as an adult?
Just because he does not use the language of the gutter?
Not all people travel in your circles you know.

My daughter has a facebook page (and a first class degree) and she and her mates talk like young people. You are being duped. I guarantee it.

Check out the posts by Young roughcaster - that's how young people talk.

My daughter has a facebook page (and a first class degree) and she and her mates talk like young people. You are being duped. I guarantee it.

Check out the posts by Young roughcaster - that's how young people talk.
Proved my point, cheers.

...and by the way, I've got 2 sons & a daughter, all married with children of different ages including 2 teenagers and NONE of them talk in the way you seem to believe to be 'the norm'

ps

I'm not going to continue here so don't waste your time in replying.

And why are people encouraging you to mess around near mains electrics?

I don't believe a word of it.

People being my uncle is an electrician
and messing with electrics? i dont know what you do with the eleccy when your on a job but i'm telling you i've been taught thoroughly!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back