Amnesty for illegal immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
PS getting some sort of ID seems to me from what i've seen on TV is a pice of cake ( chocolate ) so if they are determined to stay they find the correct docs, ;)

markie said:
PS getting some sort of ID seems to me from what i've seen on TV is a pice of cake ( chocolate ) so if they are determined to stay they find the correct docs, ;)
like i say youve got 3 weeks ;)

jbonding said:
markie said:
like i say youve got 3 weeks ;)

Now i get what you mean, :oops: ps my pass port has run out, :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Whats the point in an amnesty?....when they are caught they are let back onto the streets anyway...ask a home secretary.

Zampa said:
Whats the point in an amnesty?....when they are caught they are let back onto the streets anyway...ask a home secretary.

they will be on the deportation planes within a week, im sorry if it upsets anyone but thats the rules ;)

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
It's OK BAS. We can all see that you are afraid to debate the subject with me.
Is that the 'Royal we'?

Would you like to debate the subject with me? Thort not.

joe

joe-90 said:
blahhhhuuuurggh
When a mod bites,
When slogger stings,
When joe's barking mad,
I simply remember my favourite things,
and then I don't feel so bad. :D

In other words you agree with everything I've written but aren't man enough to admit it.

Keep to the discussion with everyone - stop trying to start a personal battle. If certain people don't want to discuss your points - accept it.

Does anyone remember Jenny Handley on magpie?

Pwwooooor!

joe-90 said:
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
It's OK BAS. We can all see that you are afraid to debate the subject with me.
Is that the 'Royal we'?

Would you like to debate the subject with me?
Is that the 'Royal me'?

Not chicken are you?

joe

Joe i will discuss this amnesty, ive set up a couple of rules go back through my posts and read ;) Its nearly all in place and i will be setting a date for the 3 weeks, whats the problem with it and do you agree :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back