So Mrs Shadow Home Secretary, what do we do with illegal immigrants?

Start your own thread.

What's your views on Dianne Abott's inabilty to answer basic questions about her and her party's policy on immigration?

If you wanted it to be about immigration policy (you don't) you wouldn't have written the first post poking fun at politicians' interview technique.

My post is about the same subject.

The only reason you're whining is because it isn't a post aimed at one of your favourite targets.

You've got nothing to say about Abbot's interview then? Just like you could nt respond to the benefits/tax avoidance question.

Sponsored Links
You've got nothing to say about politicians' interviews unless they're Diane's then?

Perhaps you shouldn't start threads about politicians' interviews, then.

If you wanted it to be about immigration policy (you don't) you wouldn't have written the first post poking fun at politicians' interview technique.

My post is about the same subject.

The only reason you're whining is because it isn't a post aimed at one of your favourite targets.
Why do you support the EU when it allows the UK to be flooded with cheap labour for the benefit of the corporate giants whom you claim to despise.

Last edited by a moderator:
silly vinty

I support the right of EU citizens to move around the EU for work. I also support the right of EU citizens to buy and sell within the EU without customs or other barriers. Do you? Are you looking forward to the new Customs and Immigration posts on the NI border?

If you are claiming that the Minimum Wage is too low, that's a different point.

Sponsored Links
You've got nothing to say about politicians' interviews unless they're Diane's then?

Perhaps you shouldn't start threads about politicians' interviews, then.
This thread is specifically about Abbots interview. If you did not know it then, you know it now.

Have you got anything to say about Abbots interview?

This thread is specifically about Abbots interview. If you did not know it then, you know it now.

Have you got anything to say about Abbots interview?

She's not very good at interviews. Is that the sole determinant of being a good politician? your favourite May didnt turn upto debates and had Rudd go instead and fell apart at any questions she had not anticipated. I am not defending Abbot who I personally don't think is very good but I hope labour can replace her in good time.

if you want to start a thread criticising politicians' interviews, don't whine when other posters criticise politicians' interviews.

Abbots interview was another car crash. It was a simple question - should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay or should they be made to leave? Its almost like there was a lack of sugar getting to her brain, again. Or perhaps she really is as stupid as we all think?

She has a very clear liar tell, look at any interview where she starts a sentence with "Well..."

if you want to start a thread criticising politicians' interviews, don't whine when other posters criticise politicians' interviews.
A politicain's interview, singular. Don't try and alter the facts to suit your weak position.

It's OK Johnny boy, we can see where you are coming from and what kind of man you are.
You've got nothing to add to the thread, but are intent on bringing in some of your other baggage just to be argumentative and divert the debate.

You know that, we can see that. You have nothing to contribute, no skill at debate.

So that's benefits and tax avoidance, and now this. You clearly can't sustain a proposition, just troll-like really which is a bit sad.

Abbots interview was another car crash. It was a simple question - should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay or should they be made to leave? Its almost like there was a lack of sugar getting to her brain, again. Or perhaps she really is as stupid as we all think?

She has a very clear liar tell, look at any interview where she starts a sentence with "Well..."
Yes, thats right.

As the wannabe future Home Secretary, she just gives no confidence at all that she can do the job and look after the country. She just has not got a clue. Every single interview she gives is poor, and many are just plain crap.

...future Home Secretary, she just gives no confidence at all that she can do the job and look after the country. She just has not got a clue. Every single interview she gives is poor, and many are just plain crap.

Amber Rudd is the past Home Secretary, not the future one.

Apart from that, your description is accurate.

Apart from that, your description is accurate.

Yes, accurate about the shadow home secretary, the person referred to in the thread title.

You remember the labour mp that sent her son to private school

Oh and the same person that tweeted fake images of a Syrian bombing raid

Don't try and alter the facts to suit your weak position.
You've got nothing to add to the thread, but are intent on bringing in some of your other baggage just to be argumentative and divert the debate.
You know that, we can see that. You have nothing to contribute, no skill at debate.
You clearly can't sustain a proposition, just troll-like really which is a bit sad.
Hypocrisy overload or what! Woody the well-know troll. Posts a derogatory comment without even being able to understand the subject:
Why don't you just synthesize all of that into something that is actually readable and understandable by people who are likely to be here on a diy forum, rather than plagarising someone elses stuff?
i.e. what are you on about?
When someone diverts the thread with another relevant example he starts whingeing, "it's my ball, play my game or don't play at all".
Pathetic!
What kind of person makes horrendous allegations, cannot prove his accusation and refuses to even try.

Sponsored Links
Back