Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
I'm really, really angry that Philip Davies used to deny he was having a relationship with Esther McVey, when they lived in the same flat. Can the police investigate this as well to see whether he was lying.
They where both lying. They then did doggie, then upside down.

Irrelevant if you choose to maintain or improve, out of your own pocket. It's still deductible, regardless.
You understand that she is trying to dodge capital gains tax and maintains she was not a land lady?

So for her scenario:
Capital Allowances = Good
Revenue Expenditure Allowances = Bad.

Btw its the reverse for most LL.

As pointed out by the article I linked to.

- Updating an existing Kitchen or Bathroom - Revenue Expenditure
- Adding a ground floor extension - capital Expenditure.

Hopefully Mrs Noseall, does your tax returns, if you think this is irrelevant.

Council tenants have far more maintenance responsibilities nowadays. But replacing a kitchen is regarded as a capital item and so the landlords responsibility. We don't know whether she had a crap kitchen or a brand new one when she was a tenant.
I thought that too, but its incorrect.

Sponsored Links
I thought that too, but its incorrect.
I think the guidance does allow for new kitchens as potentially capital improvement. We don't know what was done but she presumably relied on the advice taken.

Angela Rayner made several renovations to her former council house which could offset her capital gains bill, reports have suggested.

Probably turns out the HMRC actually owe her a rebate.
Suggested is not fact.
It's all laid out in gov.uk what is general house upkeep and what is claimable improvements

Sponsored Links
Back