Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
As should whoever is doing the reports suggesting she is owed money I would love to see their workings out for that .
I would love to see your workings out suggesting she owes money….oh that’s right, you aren’t privy to the information as it’s not been released, so she could as likely be owed money or owe.

A a climate denying anti vaxxer wouldn’t have a clue anyway

I would love to see your workings out suggesting she owes money….oh that’s right, you aren’t privy to the information as it’s not been released, so she could as likely be owed money or owe.

go on explain how she could be owed money on a sale of this house that she has sold at a profit

Sponsored Links
motorbiking thinks he does know, and he carried out a trial inside his own head.

He did not call any witnesses or examine any official documents.
If only there were websites where people looking to sell their homes investment properties could take photos and showcase their renovation work…. Oh wait.

Angela Rayner made several renovations to her former council house which could offset her capital gains bill, reports have suggested.

Probably turns out the HMRC actually owe her a rebate.
A rebate on tax she didn’t pay? :LOL:

We have her claims and they are falling apart…

It was my home, so no tax due X
I was living there at the time so nothing to pay X
I didn’t have to pay tax because of the decoration and repair I did X

If she was a landlord and declared her income as a landlord you mean?

Apparently she wasn’t, and didn’t, so isn’t

We have her claims and they are falling apart…

It was my home, so no tax due X
I was living there at the time so nothing to pay X
I didn’t have to pay tax because of the decoration and repair I did X
What's the outcome of the police inquiry?

I haven't seen it

**** me Notch the police aren't in the habit of interviewing people under caution because they're due a tax rebate.
You dont understand the phrase "interview under caution"

Every police interview is an "interview under caution", there is no other kind

we all know the only reason this is being investigated is because Conservative party and their propaganda media empire has forced them to do it

no they arent

this is just beer gate all over again..............Conservative party desperately trying to make a massive story out of something trivial
Are her claims true? We know they aren’t. I note JohnD wasn’t interested in the bet on her lying or not.

Sponsored Links
Back