Annual, Maintenance Contract.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 15yr old Ravenheat combi boiler, I think the time has arrived to take out an annual boiler maintenance contract, who would you recommend, there are a number of players in the market place but am unsure as to who offers the best value, I hope you can point me in the right direction ?

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
if i were you i would snatch the hand off anyone who is prepared to give you a service contract on a 15 year old ravenheat :D

save your money and put it towards a new decent boiler.

Sponsored Links
**** off mate why do you assume someone would be daft enough to take £120 a year off you to spend £500 plus a year on a heap of ****ing crap like that jog on :LOL:

Falling contract numbers are dictating business practice.

I took on a ferrolli last week that was deemed at risk in BGs eyes due to the PRV discharge just poking out the wall from gable end. Plus it was in a loft, no permanent light, very little boarding, no lagging on pipes or condensate. Its going to be PIA at some point i just know it but line manager wanted accepted with remedial work quoted for.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back