Anon emailer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Many thanks for your email.
I have now removed my email details from my profile as I find your comments rather 'odd' and don't wish to be involved in what you are suggesting.

However, as you didn't have the decency to put your user name from here I will not be replying via email back to you........

It would be more appropriate to make your comments to all here rather than via email

Sponsored Links
Woh. What was suggested and why was it 'odd'?

Copy the email in here - the language/spellings used could be used to identify this 'odd' person. :LOL:

Oh yeah - you have to tell us what was suggested, and what you don't want to get involved with, or we'll imagine the worst!

ban-all-sheds said:
Oh yeah - you have to tell us what was suggested, and what you don't want to get involved with, or we'll imagine the worst!

.....or possibly the best ;)

Come on Julie - Name and Shame. They must have an e-mail address for starters.

Sponsored Links
Enigmatic or enema-manic :oops: Who thought it was me :?:

i got one too, i deleted it, cant rember what it was about, but first line went like, hi i got your address from diynot.com

Oh, is this just like winning the Spanish lottery, or helping the dead ex-president of Nigeria's cousin get $4 Squillion out of the country via your Natwest Piggy Bank Account. For some reason I imagined it to be something a bit 'saucy' - Must just be the way my mind works, I guess......

Back