Anti-slaughter protests

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Good to see that tolerance for racism, apartheid and genocide has worn thin.

Some younger people are commenting in public. In some countries it is becoming quite normal to criticise it.

This is a bit of a surprise to people who expect to get away with it.

Sponsored Links
There was me thinking it was thread about animal rights :cry:

Few weeks back there was a sizeable (?) demo out side a abattoir down this way

OIP.yjaHNTx6M7rFUCZZHEPyLAAAAA

Sponsored Links
i have not heard a single person regardless of age etc etc etc say they support Israel in anyway about how they are slaughtering innocent women and children in their tens of thousands just about everyone says they have lost all sympathy they may have had for them in the past .
It was always great how they took no nonsense and had a strong arm against armies and terrorists but the genocide of the Palestinians is a war crime against humanity

i have not heard a single person regardless of age etc etc etc say they support Israel in anyway about how they are slaughtering innocent women and children in their tens of thousands just about everyone says they have lost all sympathy they may have had for them in the past .

Maybe you should get out more.

Our home grown version of a Jew hater

Maybe the thousands that voted for him were completely unaware of his stance?
Unfortunately, he won because all the other muslims who support his stance voted for him.

The Green Party are so desperate for votes that they allow any old scumbag to stand in their name.

Sponsored Links
Back