any good books on domestic electrical testing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a good book to explain about electrical testing to have a read up on for part p.
any ideas or info.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
industryspark said:
There's also a good one on amazon by Anthony Hinsley i believe he's called. pretty detailed.

This one is available as a download from the web (costs £5), http://www.brightsparx.net

Are you doing the C&G 2391? The scadden book I mentioned above is aimed at this, for consise information (although slightly biased) is the NICEIC book titled Inspection, Testing and Certification has a lot of useful info in it.

No doing part p course, I am a kitchen fitter and its very difficult to arrange a spark to come every week and do a bit here and there, so need to get part p qualifications. have got a fluke tester and on site guide and trying to piece together what to do and when just to give me a bit of a headstart, I understand it... sort of, just a case of filling in the gaps.. have set up a ring in the garage with 3 plug points (not live just a mock up) and practicing on that for now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back