Any good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Are these any good. My budget has taken a knock due to unforeseen circumstances and this caught my eye

BIASI RIVA ADVANCE HE boiler on sale at B&Q for £600 and odd. Is it any good or should I stick to my original plan of buying a Viessmann Vitodens at £904 or similar

Thanks

Peadee

Sponsored Links
Biasi have made some pretty reliable boilers in there day , installed loads of em , but not the riva advance However

They are in my view a lousey company to deal with an absolute shower !

As I understand it now if you get an in-warranty fault u have to pay them a deposit of £95 before they turn up obvoiusly refundable if it is not an install fault ;) ;)

Some of there service agents will go to great lenghts during any in-warranty visit to find something any thing wrong in order to blame the installer ! even measure the height of the room stat off the floor !!

They appear to except absolutely no responsibility for there service agents !

apparently so I was told directly by there service help line that they do not get involved with intermittent faults during the warranty period . I could go on

walk away is my advice

Sponsored Links
main boilers are generally regarded as one of the better budget boilers available. wouldnt have a biasi personally.

I thought that it seemed too good to be true. I'll leave it well alone. So, the Main boilers are ok are they? The guy at the place I've been to said that they were, and that was whilst I was looking into the Veissmann which was a couple of ton more expensive if I remember rightly. I just thought he was trying to make a sale!

main boilers are generally regarded as one of the better budget boilers available. wouldnt have a biasi personally.

I thought that it seemed too good to be true. I'll leave it well alone. So, the Main boilers are ok are they? The guy at the place I've been to said that they were, and that was whilst I was looking into the Veissmann which was a couple of ton more expensive if I remember rightly. I just thought he was trying to make a sale!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back