Any recommendations for a new Venturi Shower?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My shower has just stopped working, and I would like to replace it. Clearly the easiest thing to do is to unbolt it and bolt on a new one - unfortunately it is not that simple. The shower seems to be out of production.

I am pretty sure that my original shower was an Aquadart Hydroflow. It works by using mains cold water pressure to pull through the hot water from my hot water cylinder. The current shower is a pretty straight replacement for the Hydroflow, in that it fit straight onto the fittings although it is shaped as a round white disc (depth about 3 inches - say 5 cm) with a round plastic control knob in the middle. There is no name on the unit so I can say no more about it.

Does anybody have any recommendations as to an easy to fit replacement - preferably without adjusting the plumbing? Failing that any recommendations for a new Venturi shower? I am hooked on them as they work well. :(

Sponsored Links
I've fitted NewTeam Jetstream venturi showers as replacements to Aquadart products - no complaints. I think venturi showers are good products as long as you've got decent mains pressure and are using full-bore isolation (service) valves. Of course you make a huge saving on not having to run electrics.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back