Anybody want to defend him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More often than not recording an incident is a powerful weapon in putting right the wrongs!
Exactly what the press have been doing for years. If the people didn't know then how do things get better?

See the chap gave an interview. Said he isn't racist, just having a grumpy day and he lost his temper.. hey ho.

Sponsored Links
I am not defending this idot's bad behaviour, but was it racist? Were there any racist remarks?

The fact that the woman was black does not make it racist.

Exactly what the press have been doing for years. If the people didn't know then how do things get better?
The media effectively brought an end to the Vietnam war, and then there was a clamp down...

But with the advent of cheap quality recording devices, once again wrongdoing is in the spotlight.

Sadly the police/judiciary/ruling elite order their 'whitewash' by the lorry load, and still get away with it despite damning evidence!

Sponsored Links
I am not defending this idot's bad behaviour, but was it racist? Were there any racist remarks?

The fact that the woman was black does not make it racist.
I guess it depends on whether you think calling someone an “ugly black bastard”, and telling her “Don’t talk to me in a f ucking foreign language you stupid ugly cow” constitutes racism or not :rolleyes:

Of course it could however simply be just a return to those 'british values' we are now being told to take pride in ;)

I guess it depends on whether you think calling someone an “ugly black bastard”,
The reports I have read do not state that. If that is what he said then obviously it is. Was that what was said?

and telling her “Don’t talk to me in a f ucking foreign language you stupid ugly cow” constitutes racism or not :rolleyes:
That does not. For a start; he was in Spain so he was talking in a foreign language. Seldom occurs to the British.

Of course it could however simply be just a return to those 'british values' we are now being told to take pride in ;)
Yes.

What about him being convicted of a hate crime and the woman’s family starting legal proceedings against Ryanair?

I saw the lady and her daughter on the ITV news this morning.

I watched that. Did you see Benny Boy and the wide eyed lady laughing as it cut to ads. The daughter was hilarious. She kept talking over her mother more than Lorraine Kelly talks over a guest. Then she kept parping on about Virgin! Ching ching!!! Daughter is definitely looking for cash. I think the old dear was sweet as a nut though.

Like anything in this day and age, rather than it be dealt as the matter it was, it becomes another stick to beat a political class with.
Are racists a political class that do not fully deserve being beaten with a stick?

See the chap gave an interview. Said he isn't racist, just having a grumpy day and he lost his temper.. hey ho.
Oh well, that makes it all OK then, doesn't it.

It would be interesting to see what your opinion would be if someone punched you in the face and then said "I'm not violent, I was just having a grumpy day and I lost my temper".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back