Anybody want to defend him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep play the race card at any given opportunity let's face it any one who voted Brexit must be a racist :LOL:
When you examine their motives, almost everybody who voted leave did so because they were racists.

And I can absolutely guarantee you something - you will be unable to mount any evidential or intelligent reasoned argument to refute that.

Sponsored Links
How about read, understand and quote my whole thread instead of using my words to suit your own agenda?
I did read your entire post, and I am not using your words to suit my own agenda.

You said that someone writing "If being anti mass immigration and anti the replacement of our own superior culture with inferior ones makes me a racist - then I'm happy to be one" makes them sound like a racist.

It doesn't make them "sound" like one, it makes them one.

That would appear to be a religious slur, therefore NOT racist.

You think that all people with Middle Eastern or Arabic names are of just a few religions?

Have you not considered the possibility that people with Middle Eastern or Arabic names are likely to be of Middle Eastern or Arabic ancestry?

Sponsored Links
How do you describe Europeans who are anti-Arab?

Of what is the Haggis the Great Chieftan?

How about let's not tolerate that?

How about let us say in response to "I am not a racist but...", "Yes you are"?

e.g. I have never once encountered anybody who has been spouting "I am not a racist, I just want a sensible debate on immigration" who is not a fully fledged racist.

Do not give these scumbags a mm of tolerance - vigorously shoot them down whenever they pop up.

I am "milky tea coloured".

When I moved to the outer perimeters of west London I was shocked at how racist people in "white van man" land are. I'd be in the local pub watching England playing Turkey and the "No Surrender to the IRA" brigade were singing "I''d rather be a p*k! than a Turk" (and many of them were people that liked me)

I soon realised that telling people that they are ****s would result in me spending time in hospital. It's sad but that is how things are.

In my local pub I eventually got to the "you are ok but[the rest of them are...]. Sometimes you need to remind twits that they are being twistish. However when you are potentially the person that they assume that they should "hate", you have to tread carefullly.

I did read your entire post, and I am not using your words to suit my own agenda.

You said that someone writing "If being anti mass immigration and anti the replacement of our own superior culture with inferior ones makes me a racist - then I'm happy to be one" makes them sound like a racist.

It doesn't make them "sound" like one, it makes them one.
No, not "sound like".

How about "That one word I put in bold makes you a racist"?
Yeah. Right.
Then read the bottom of my post.

but if the reasoning is because you think people of a different race are inferior than yourself then it makes you racist. There is no excuse for that kind of thinking.
There you go. You picked up on part of my post to sit there and lord it - this is your agenda.
I'd already said that if he thinks that then he is racist. So your whole post quoting my words was unnecessary and served no purpose other than you trying to make yourself feel good by lording it over others.

but if the reasoning is because you think people of a different race are inferior than yourself then it makes you racist.

Blame the liberals. They're the ones that encourage newcomers to celebrate their culture while encouraging us to ignore or be ashamed of ours.

And I didn't say that people of a different race are inferior to me, some are even educated to a much higher level than I am. It's their culture that's inferior. The culture that shapes the countries they come from. The countries they can't wait to leave in their millions, to come to countries that our culture has formed and shaped over thousands of years.

When you examine their motives, almost everybody who voted leave did so because they were racists.

And I can absolutely guarantee you something - you will be unable to mount any evidential or intelligent reasoned argument to refute that.

Give me the results of all those who voted leave and their reason for voting out and then, only then can you can guarantee anything. Otherwise you're just being a **** by calling nearly half the country racists.

You think that all people with Middle Eastern or Arabic names are of just a few religions?

Have you not considered the possibility that people with Middle Eastern or Arabic names are likely to be of Middle Eastern or Arabic ancestry?
What are you on about?

*** repeated racial goading removed ***

To what or whom do you think that refers?

Last edited by a moderator:

More ball cocks from the forum big ead :LOL:

Your a closet racist always have been its just that you do not know it :LOL:

Guarantee ?? The only guarantee you can make is to post up more ball cocks

Give me the results of all those who voted leave and their reason for voting out and then, only then can you can guarantee anything. Otherwise you're just being a **** by calling nearly half the country racists.

I dont think he said that.

He said (or meant), not everybody who voted brexit is/was racist. But racists did vote brexit.

And why would that be so?

He said (or meant), not everybody who voted brexit is/was racist. But racists did vote brexit.

He said ‘almost everybody’, so what’s that, 90%, 95%?

And that would be right ...... As right as some remainers are racist....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back