Anybody want to defend him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I dont think he said that.

He said (or meant), not everybody who voted brexit is/was racist. But racists did vote brexit.

And why would that be so?

When you examine their motives, almost everybody who voted leave did so because they were racists.

And I can absolutely guarantee you something - you will be unable to mount any evidential or intelligent reasoned argument to refute that.
Considering just over half of those who voted, voted out. That's over 17 million people he is calling a racist, save a few here and there. Nice man isn't he, calling so many people racist.

Probably 52%
?

Sponsored Links
When you examine their motives, almost everybody who voted leave did so because they were racists.

And I can absolutely guarantee you something - you will be unable to mount any evidential or intelligent reasoned argument to refute that.

Noseall voted to remain and he's admitted to being racist....

Nice to find out that people can commit acts of racism and not be racist. o_O

Nice to find out that people can commit acts of racism and not be racist. o_O
No one is squeaky clean M itch. There are however racists out there who have an agenda i.e. those that hate another person just because of their colour.

No one is squeaky clean M itch. There are however racists out there who have an agenda i.e. those that hate another person just because of their colour.
Isn't that in a nut shell what a racist is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back