Anybody want to defend him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, that makes it all OK then, doesn't it.

It would be interesting to see what your opinion would be if someone punched you in the face and then said "I'm not violent, I was just having a grumpy day and I lost my temper".
So, where did I say it was ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Exactly what the press have been doing for years. If the people didn't know then how do things get better?

See the chap gave an interview. Said he isn't racist, just having a grumpy day and he lost his temper.. hey ho.

I have lost count of the number of times that I have heard some say "I am not a racist but..."

Sponsored Links
I'm not defending him . . . But it does appear that this thing kicked off as he approached the seat. The video doesn't capture the whole of the incident, that may be coincidental or it may be on purpose, but the video certainly does not cover the whole of the incident & most importantly the trigger event ?

Flying for some is a terrifying experience & the fight or flight hormones kick in which some people cannot handle. Air rage is closely linked to road rage & anger is an emotion that is born from fear.

The gentleman does come across as what I'd politely class as 'special', there isn't enough material to work with, but I'd bet this constitutes almost normal behaviour for him !

I'm not defending him, but I feel this is a non event which is totally irrelevant to the anti-racist cause & the coverage it is enjoying may have it's roots in Ryan Air bashing.
Huge simplification..All road rage etc is not born out of fear...Its born out of being a bully,as..hole etc...knuckle dragging idiot

*** repeated racial goading removed ***
QUOTE]
That one word I put in bold makes you sound like a racist.
I can understand people wanting no to mass immigration but if the reasoning is because you think people of a different race are inferior than yourself then it makes you racist. There is no excuse for that kind of thinking.

That's because he is a racist as he was in his previous incarnations.

Ever been a racist Noseall ;) remind us all of one of your previous posts ;) or have you forgotten ? Perhaps you were on the piste when you made it ? ;)

That one word I put in bold makes you sound like a racist.
No, not "sound like".

How about "That one word I put in bold makes you a racist"?

I have lost count of the number of times that I have heard some say "I am not a racist but..."
How about let's not tolerate that?

How about let us say in response to "I am not a racist but...", "Yes you are"?

e.g. I have never once encountered anybody who has been spouting "I am not a racist, I just want a sensible debate on immigration" who is not a fully fledged racist.

Do not give these scumbags a mm of tolerance - vigorously shoot them down whenever they pop up.

Yep play the race card at any given opportunity let's face it any one who voted Brexit must be a racist :LOL:

No, not "sound like".

How about "That one word I put in bold makes you a racist"?

How about let's not tolerate that?

How about let us say in response to "I am not a racist but...", "Yes you are"?

e.g. I have never once encountered anybody who has been spouting "I am not a racist, I just want a sensible debate on immigration" who is not a fully fledged racist.

Do not give these scumbags a mm of tolerance - vigorously shoot them down whenever they pop up.
How about read, understand and quote my whole thread instead of using my words to suit your own agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back