Anybody want to defend him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You don't understand what a racist its?
Lol. If it takes Wiki more than a thousand words to define, I'm pretty sure anyone would find it difficult to sum up (in a nutshell) using one sentence.

However, a garden variety racist is one who hates other people because of the colour/race/ethnicity.

However, a garden variety racist is one who hates other people because of the colour/race/ethnicity.

What if you dislike a certain race/ethnicity because of your direct experience with them, if you honestly feel that race/ethnicity has a massively disproportional number of wronguns.

Sponsored Links
Blame the liberals.
Blame people whose values are those of tolerance, inclusion, equality, etc for people like you being racists?

That doesn't work.

They're the ones that encourage newcomers to celebrate their culture while encouraging us to ignore or be ashamed of ours.
I would ask you for proof of the latter encouragement, but that would be pointless - your views are not shaped by anything as intelligent as evidence.

It's their culture that's inferior.
Mummy, look - it's a racist.

What if you dislike a certain race/ethnicity because of your direct experience with them, if you honestly feel that race/ethnicity has a massively disproportional number of wronguns.

Someone will come along and call you a fascist racist liar just for telling the truth lol. They will then feel like they've done something wonderful.

Someone will come along condoning racism based upon the fact that they were just telling the truth. Then they'll go shoot some more growth hormone in their erse and feel big and 'ard.

I used to be confused about what 'racism' actually meant until I finally stopped listening to the halfwits who bandie the word around like it's gonna go out of fashion.

I don't think I'm better than anyone, and I don't think anyone is better than me.

"I hate all black people because one broke into my aunties house once. Dats the truth innit…"
I think that highlights the problem.

It could be said about any group of people. Would it be racist if it was said about Scottish people - or builders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back