Anyone else done a "fast track" trade course?

Look at the general standard of literacy of these 'time served' guys and you begin to understand why their learning journey needs to take years. Fast track courses are fine mate, but as with anything else, you need to be clear about what you want to learn and work from recommendations.

Sponsored Links
Look at the general standard of literacy of these 'time served' guys and you begin to understand why their learning journey needs to take years. Fast track courses are fine mate, but as with anything else, you need to be clear about what you want to learn and work from recommendations.

there was me thinking it was all about learning a trade & being able to actually do a job without spending two hrs of the customers hard earned money looking through a book to work out how to change a ballvalve I'm bad

but then i guess as our standard of literacy isn't upto par we couldn't read the book in the first place.

NOA

Sponsored Links
Former service people are so vulnerable to the raw brutality of the real rip-off world outside of their protected - albeit dangerous - cocooned military world. Many of them have been in that all found and trusting environment since youth.

The recognition of the harsh nature of the "gimme the eff'n money" workplace in civvy street should be indoctrinated into all men and women doing termination courses. A hard, suspicious mentality is required when dealing with any amount of money. Who cares who wins? Gimme the money.

How can any brief training course fit someone to earn a living alongside tradespeople? Dont just hope, wish or imagine that it can - think it through.
Training scams, most colleges too - all they want is your money.

Back