Help needed please.

Sponsored Links
I have not dismissed anybody's thoughts or opinions whatsoever. It's pretty pathetic of you all to take the ****. If I have a slightly different opinion about something because I have only being in this game for less than a year, I would have appreciated the good gestured responses, but no, forget it, I'll take my questions elsewhere.

Thinking about it all right now, it's pretty ****ing pathetic asking a bunch of old guys with 20,000+ posts on an internet website forum......get a life.

I have not dismissed anybody's thoughts or opinions whatsoever. It's pretty pathetic of you all to take the p**s. If I have a slightly different opinion about something because I have only being in this game for less than a year, I would have appreciated the good gestured responses, but no, forget it, I'll take my questions elsewhere.
You are an arrogant little fecker though.

Sponsored Links
I have not dismissed anybody's thoughts or opinions whatsoever. It's pretty pathetic of you all to take the p**s. If I have a slightly different opinion about something because I have only being in this game for less than a year, I would have appreciated the good gestured responses, but no, forget it, I'll take my questions elsewhere.

Thinking about it all right now, it's pretty **** pathetic asking a bunch of old guys with 20,000+ posts on an internet website forum......get a life.

as you have said,'you have only been in the game for a year'

well it aint a game its a livelihood.
you asked the questions and was responded too,YOU didnt like the answers given to you by others who have been there and done it AND GOT THE T SHIRT.
and then you get all uperty because you didnt like the reply.

as i have said if youve have wasted 17 years of education then yep in my eyes you have made some rather large mistakes if you cannot get a job/career with what you had originally chosen.

1st thing i was ever told when i got into the building was 'to show respect to others' once i had achieved that respect was then given back to me.

as you have failed to do that on the 1st hurdle,then im out of offering any more of my hard earned opinion to you.
and i agree with this comment by FMT,

You are an arrogant little fecker.

Come on greggers please....... no need to be insulting.

It's just that all his education hasn't taught him manners and he has a petulant disposition.

That's all, on the other hand perhaps this is the result of 17 years of education.......he knows it all :LOL:

Thanks for everybody's replies. Some sentences or....insults I can't quite seem to get my head around but yes,
, I have not needed them pieces of paper to say I can do something, I just don't want this to be another "certificate on my mantle".
Didn`t study English Language then :mrgreen: In todays world you`ll need Hetas for the mantle over your solid fuel appliance - and Gas Safe for the mantle on your gas lamp , plus a full set of PtPe - P*ss take protection equipment ;)

Come on greggers please....... no need to be insulting.

It's just that all his education hasn't taught him manners and he has a petulant disposition.

That's all, on the other hand perhaps this is the result of 17 years of education.......he knows it all :LOL:

insulting !!!! MOI??????

you aint seen nothing m8ty. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back