anyone have a legitimate business idea for me

Sponsored Links
'I've just realised it's my birthday too. 47 years old today.'

Me too Jim............. er, OK, so that was 10 years ago :cry:

Welcome and Happy Birthday

Sponsored Links
Hapy birthday gasman.

I feel like we're on an episode of the waltons ;)

Yeah Happy Birthday from me too Jim and welcome to the forum. You'll quickly find that most of the threads in 'General Discussion' go off topic. My only advice for you regarding the forum... don't get drawn into a debate on Religion and/or Politics.... hmmm, or Policing.... or The Law in general..... or Immigration..... I think that pretty much covers it but if not one of the other members will post to tell me that either I missed out 'other no go areas' and/or that I shouldn't advise you not to get involved in lively discussion.... I think you probably get the gist. ;)

Blas.

avoid prolonged contact with posters who like to call everyone 'monkey', and tilers from Kent who have sudden and unexplained identity crises.

you'll find that these types are argumentative, opinionated numbskulls out to bait the unwary.

you cant deny they havent had an effect, or contributed somewhat
Can if I want
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, fear and surprise....
Our two weapons are fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency....
Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope....
Our four...no...
Amongst our weapons....
Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

I'll come in again.

come when you're ready, blas. relax

so sorry i missed all this tosh..

Alea iacta est - Julius Caesar
What was your masters in? it is not usual to quote in latin on boards however it not usually followed by the supposed author, unless you call upon the mighty god google and cut and paste.

eg
" Cogito Ergo Sum. "

Well you know me, I like to be informative :)
I think it is more interesting for people to look up. Without it, it is just some nonsense about dice.
I am a fan of the Roman Republic, what can I say.Theology, which I am not going to talk about anymore. :) I have quickly learnt it gets regurgitated back at you a lot

which Legion do you support?

Sponsored Links
Back