anyone have a legitimate business idea for me

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sadly, I have the shadow of redundancy looming on my personal horizon and I woke up this morning worrying about what the future holds? where will it all end? why me? they can't do this! it's not fair! etc, etc.

Depressed, I logged on here for a bit of DIY advice, saw this thread and thought I'd have a look to see if there were any good business suggestions I could nick... ;)

... What was I thinking!

I've seen some threads go off topic fast but this one has all the directional stability of a pig on stilts.

I might not have found any good business ideas but this thread shook me out of my self pity and really cheered me up no end. I think you should all have a new career as life coaches!

I've just realised it's my birthday too. 47 years old today.

Thanks to one and all.

Jim

Yeah Happy Birthday from me too Jim and welcome to the forum. You'll quickly find that most of the threads in 'General Discussion' go off topic. My only advice for you regarding the forum... don't get drawn into a debate on Religion and/or Politics.... hmmm, or Policing.... or The Law in general..... or Immigration..... I think that pretty much covers it but if not one of the other members will post to tell me that either I missed out 'other no go areas' and/or that I shouldn't advise you not to get involved in lively discussion.... I think you probably get the gist. ;)

As for starting ANY business, at this point in time I'm not sure I'd be advising anyone to start a new venture. There are businesses going to the wall every day. So unless you're thinking of starting up a Insolvency Service I think you'll struggle. And even though they got us into this mess, the banks will be less than helpful in most cases!

I know none of that really helps but believe me, when you start having things go wrong with your health that's when it's time to worry. Most of us just take good health for granted (I know I did).

Hope things work out for you mate.

Blas.

Sponsored Links
Back