anyone have a legitimate business idea for me

Magnaclean installer :idea:

Seriously, how handy are you? Think a bit of bob-a-job cash in hand work would be a starting point (clean cars, tidy gardens etc). Forget about the tee shirt business - you'll never compete with the chap foreign imports.

How does skitz make his money?

I have a unique collection in mind, one which has not been exploited yet....and will sell on ebay thats the plan,, after researching a bit more.
T- Shirt design collection :?: :confused:

Sponsored Links
I have a unique collection in mind, one which has not been exploited yet....and will sell on ebay thats the plan,, after researching a bit more.
T- Shirt design collection :?: :confused:
I agree with Nige, 'unique' T-Shirt design ain't 'unique' any more! Going back to my previous post (below), I think your research will show the market to be saturated.

.... there's no point going into business offering something no one wants, needs, where the market is saturated etc.

Taking that into consideration and Alastair's point regarding a 'Business Plan', have you researched the 'Screen Printing' market in your area?
Searching eBay with the title 'Unique T-Shirts' I've just found nine and a half thousand.... http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_...nkw=unique+t-shirts&_sacat=See-All-Categories
You need to be careful als! :confused:

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Says the man from Essex?..i mean, i know you don't have village idiots..as you don't have villages, you have built ring roads all over them...but county vs county Suffolk vs Essex is pretty balanced....
Kent is obviously way better :p

Touchy for one that lives in Ipswich aren't we? not exactly a village.

Ipswich?!
question.gif

Sponsored Links
Says the man from Essex?..i mean, i know you don't have village idiots..as you don't have villages, you have built ring roads all over them...but county vs county Suffolk vs Essex is pretty balanced....
Kent is obviously way better :p

Touchy for one that lives in Ipswich aren't we? not exactly a village.

Ipswich?!
question.gif

Yes In your post you mentioned it, or am I confused, I think not .
Alsheating has voluntarily limited himself to 1 hr per day, and you leap in on one of his post's to defend him after he's gone. Hmm Back to Freud again.

Btw what was your masters in I can't be bothered to look it up.

Alea iacta est - Julius Caesar
What was your masters in? it is not usual to quote in latin on boards however it not usually followed by the supposed author, unless you call upon the mighty god google and cut and paste.

eg
" Cogito Ergo Sum. "

Is it cool to Quote in a language that hardly anyone understands except the pope :eek: and dracula ofcourse. :rolleyes:

Is it cool to Quote in a language that hardly anyone understands except the pope :eek: and dracula ofcourse. :rolleyes:
stercorum pro cerebro habes!

Apologies if I've mis-spelt, it's been a while since I did my o-level

Alea iacta est - Julius Caesar
What was your masters in? it is not usual to quote in latin on boards however it not usually followed by the supposed author, unless you call upon the mighty god google and cut and paste.

eg
" Cogito Ergo Sum. "

Well you know me, I like to be informative :)
I think it is more interesting for people to look up. Without it, it is just some nonsense about dice.
I am a fan of the Roman Republic, what can I say.

Theology, which I am not going to talk about anymore. :) I have quickly learnt it gets regurgitated back at you a lot

Sponsored Links
Back