Anyone know these valves?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

Was working in a pensioners home the other day just servicing. When one or 2 of them commented on the noise the rads make in winter, only a few of the rads made this banging chattering noise they said.

I played about with the trv a bit and it started banging as it was shutting, exactly like they do when there on the wrong way round.

Howerver its LST rads with built in thermostats, with no indication of what direction the flow should be.

anyone installed these before that has a set of instructions or knowledge what pipe in the pic below should be the flow and the return to the rad/trv.

Cheers

03092007151.jpg

03092007150.jpg

Sponsored Links
They look like JAGA radiators, but i havn't seen that particular valve before though. I would have thought the one on the right should be the flow.

You could try starting it from cold and see what one gets hot first, JAGA have a good customer service department from experience.

James

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back