Are Baretts the homebuilder about to go bust?

The value of money is always certain ellal because its a virtual entity i.e. it can be made to represent whatever we like.

Today's commodities are oil, gold, precious metals and stones etc ... If they run out or everyone has too much of them we simply make the value something else ... Something that the US has most of :LOL:

MW

Tell that to the Germans in the 30s. A barrow load of dosh for a loaf of bread.
It's called hyperinflation.
Caused by when a currency (money) becomes worthless...

And not surprising that when the debts of the US are called in, they'll quite happily pay in dollars - because they have a backup currency (the amero) waiting!

Exactly the same as going bankrupt and starting all over again - only on a countrywide scale!

Sponsored Links
And when all is said and done we are all mostly sitting on things that are worthless..

But I've got a few potatoes I'll swap for your house... ;)

The value of money is always certain ellal because its a virtual entity i.e. it can be made to represent whatever we like.

Today's commodities are oil, gold, precious metals and stones etc ... If they run out or everyone has too much of them we simply make the value something else ... Something that the US has most of :LOL:

MW

Tell that to the Germans in the 30s. A barrow load of dosh for a loaf of bread.
It's called hyperinflation.

Hitler soon sorted that one out though didnt he...

Sponsored Links
....and the far right will rise again.

It'll start very shortly. It's inevitable as sure as night follows day and recession follows boom.

Not in our lifetime it won't.

Burning of the Reichstag/\World Trade Centre? Invading other countries for their resources? Civil liberties being eroded? Illegal internment camps?

Already happening mate!

Sponsored Links
Back