Are BG quotes getting more competitive ?

Yes but I am guessing you do your own servicing and repairs :)

I think it is advisable at least to get your boiler serviced every year so there is a min of £100/year :)

Given that, on average it has cost me £200 each year.

Jerry

You will find most RGI's will happily ignore their own boiler. Don't think mine has been opened in at least two years. :LOL:

Sponsored Links

I think it is advisable at least to get your boiler serviced every year so there is a min of £100/year :)

Jerry

Do you live in Mayfair.......?

Irny is the call of the day.

Just had a call from an old lady who has moved into a flat in a development near me I know fairly well.

I know the boilers like the back of my hand and know there is nothing wrong with them and they are maybe 9 years old.

BG have just gone for a HC related visit and have slapped warning notices all over it and left the boiler with an error code.

My guess is either a seized pump as the place has been empty and the boiler has overheated when numbnuts turned it on.

Told her she needs to replace the boiler. :rolleyes:

Looking after pensioners world's too I see ;).

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
Sponsored Links

Jerry

Do you live in Mayfair.......?

Nope Cambridge the cycling city of the UK.

Given some people spend much more than that every year on petrol whereas I use my bicycle every day, finding £200 a year is pretty easy :)

As this post has now lost all sense of perspective I guess with that reply I am done!

Jerry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back