Are Poles Better Builders?

Go and live on the Costa del Crime, money talks well there ... You can exchange bank robbery stories :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Here are a few questions for Joe 90.

If there was no work for the immigrants why would they want to come here. Do not for a minute assume ALL that come here are looking for a handout. I know one who came to Britain 40 years ago and has NEVER been unemployed/ never claim unemployed benefit/ has paid his taxes.

I also know of some British workers who will let their fellow workers down by going sick when it does not suit them to cover their shift (like on Christmas day) resulting in others (who had drawn the short straw previous Christmas) having to take the strain.

A client of mine was on a holiday where the hotel was staffed by polish girls. The client said the polish staff could not do enough for him. On the 7th day the polish had a day off. Local girls were more interested in talking. The client had a few dirty looks when he complained about lack of service.

While open door policy must be reviewed, your views are typical of a person who says “immigrants are taking our jobs” while sitting on his backside neglecting the work that needs to be done. I wonder if you have anything good to say about anybody.

Very well expressed DP and I'm sure many on this forum share your view.

It's simple. We are a tiny country with a massive population. We simply don't need any more people. There is no benefit to the country financially, as whatever they contribute in tax is used up in services such as health, benefits, child allowance, schools, roads, prisons, interpreters, etc. The only thing Britain gains is more people. Well in my opinion we need LESS people not more. We should be training our youth to work in trades rather than employing foreigners that other countries have trained and allowing our youth to become feral. If the Polish people train a dentist - then that is where he should work. If they train a doctor at huge expense - then the people they should be helping are the people that paid for their training. We don't need more people. If things keep going as they are at the moment we have got to build a million houses for foreigners over the next twenty years - and the crazy thing is - we'll need more foreigners to build them! Wake up - smell the coffee. It's OK for people like Meggawatt whose partner is an over-paid GP or JohnD who's retired - but what about the young people of this country that are being excluded from ever owning a place of their own?

Here are a few questions for Joe 90.

If there was no work for the immigrants why would they want to come here. Do not for a minute assume ALL that come here are looking for a handout. I know one who came to Britain 40 years ago and has NEVER been unemployed/ never claim unemployed benefit/ has paid his taxes.

I also know of some British workers who will let their fellow workers down by going sick when it does not suit them to cover their shift (like on Christmas day) resulting in others (who had drawn the short straw previous Christmas) having to take the strain.

A client of mine was on a holiday where the hotel was staffed by polish girls. The client said the polish staff could not do enough for him. On the 7th day the polish had a day off. Local girls were more interested in talking. The client had a few dirty looks when he complained about lack of service.

While open door policy must be reviewed, your views are typical of a person who says “immigrants are taking our jobs” while sitting on his backside neglecting the work that needs to be done. I wonder if you have anything good to say about anybody.
Awe come on that’s' a bit strong, joe’s not that bad; The modern Polish immigrant is nothing like the refugees that came here many years ago in post war years & I’ve known a few. I’ve kept out of the detail argument on this but a lot of joe says makes sense. There are lazy B**tards in all nationalities & I’m sure there are many that still come here with only good work/life ethic intent. The problem is, there are many who don’t come here for the work at all but to earn the minimum wage while roughing it so as to qualify for the UK benefits they can then send back home to their dependants; it must be like winning the pools every week for them! But it’s our money that’s being exported that should, justly, be injected back into the local economies where these immigrants are working; this affects local councils, police forces, ambulance services; hospitals care in the community & your local A&E; in fact every service you can think of, especially in suburban/rural areas . These are in crisis at the moment as a result of the unrealistic financial strain the influx of immigrants has put on local services whose budgets, derived from central government, are geared to the last census; no wonder we are in the ****e!

Joe-90 we have had this discussion before and I can assure everyone (for the last time) that my wife is not now nor has ever been a member of the medical profession and I would appreciate it if you would not make any further unsubstantiated statements about my personal life of which you have no knowledge in an attempt to strengthen your arguments.

Irrespective of the density of our population our current immigration policy permits free trade movement of these people and there's no point you moaning about it.

Either do as (Softus I think) recommended and lobby your MP or go and live somewhere where the immigration policy more closely matches your requirements ... If you can find such a place ;)

MW

I'll vote for the party that tackles immigration as I believe we are being over-run by immigrants that add nothing (in real terms) to our economy. Why do you want Britain filled with immigrants?

I've never said that I do Joe I've just pointed out that our immigration policy set by our democratically elected Government is what it is and the only way to do something about it is to change the Government.

I've never said that I do Joe I've just pointed out that our immigration policy set by our democratically elected Government is what it is and the only way to do something about it is to change the Government.

Which is what will happen when the economy goes down the tube and the immigrants get the blame.

Lets not get this out of proportion, there are plenty of bigger things this Government could lose the next election on than immigration Joe.

Just remember, Labour didnt neuter borders controls as a strategic move to fill job vacancies - it was their sheer ineptitude. Granted jobs have been filled, but I would rather see the benefits culture dealt with to get the long term useless back off their butts. Controlled migration is fine. But what we have now is of an unknown quantity and could either be great or disastrous for this nation. So who decided the gamble is worth it? What happens if we fall into a recession? Why were we not consulted?

I cant speak for the whole of the country, but down here in Portsmouth - a 'Dispersal Zone' - there are huge problems, especially with a certain cultures obsession with underage girls.

Sponsored Links
Back