Are the French Government Racists or not?

ashamed ??

your simply not an enlightened individual m8ty

you think we should let anyone in and you are still under the illusion that fugees are ok

take a visit to one of the ghettos :LOL: see if you change your mind

you have to be living in middle england somewhere far away from the crowds to have your views

just telling it like it is :LOL: what a crock

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
you have to be living in middle england somewhere far away from the crowds to have your views

He's a North Londoner, which is one of the most racially diverse parts of England, but he shouldn't slag you of like he does. People stop listening when it gets personal, but then it always does sooner or later in these race threads

Slogger said:
you think we should let anyone in and you are still under the illusion that fugees are ok
Oh JHC, here we go again :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Slogger said:
look to enoch powells rivers of blood speach he wasnt to far from the truth:cool:
Apart from the rivers. Oh and the blood. Different era too.

Great man though.

The thing with Enoch Powell, and most people forget or dont know, is that he was instrumental in bringing migrant workers from the west Indies in the early 50s to work in jobs that the british people wouldnt do as it was beneath them.

He promised these people that there would always be work, accomodation for them, thier children, and thier childrens children.

He then had a hissy fit when he changed his political party, and in the 70s, he saw that britain was getting an influx of immigrants from Uganda, he then wrote 'The Rivers of Blood Speach' when he realised at that time how many was coming into the country.

But dont be thinking that Enoch Powell was this great man that 'saw the light', he was the one that opened the floodgates that you are now whinging about.

Spice wrote,
Softus said:
Slogger said:
look to enoch powells rivers of blood speach he wasnt to far from the truth:cool:
Apart from the rivers. Oh and the blood. Different era too.

Great man though.

I can only agree with softus's comment spice, there is nothing wrong with anyone changing their minds or seeing the error of their ways. It is the arrogant ones, such as we have now, that are the worse.

spice said:
But dont be thinking that Enoch Powell was this great man that 'saw the light', he was the one that opened the floodgates that you are now whinging about.
WTF?! I (a) didn't think that he'd seen any light and (b) wasn't whinging.

Now go point your history lesson at someone who needs it, and your accussation of whinging at someone who did it.

Softus, I never said you said he saw the light, I was using that as an example, and as for the history lesson, it wasnt meant as one, but I am sick of people quoting Enoch powell as though he was a god, and hold him up as some great example, he wasnt, he was quite happy to be a puppet when it suited him and his wallet, like most politicians, but then he back-tracked cause again it suited him at that time.

As for the whinging part, yes I am whinging, I am sick to the back teeth of the mess our country is getting into, I am sick of the illegals comitting crimes, and being set free to commit them again,I am sick of the scum that are bringing in the drugs, and the girls to prositute, I am sick of the terrorists who come in to make bomb factories, am sick of clerics ranting outside mosques, and shouting threats to kill the westerners. I am sick of my country being a dumping ground, and I blame the 'good old labour party, as they have the means to curtail it, or at least shut our borders for a while, till some of the mess that Phony Blair has made get sorted out. :evil:

Rant over... :D

spice said:
As for the whinging part, yes I am whinging, I am sick to the back teeth of the mess our country is getting into, I am sick of the illegals comitting crimes, and being set free to commit them again,
And I'm sick of people like you making wild and unjustified complaints like that, and blowing a problem up out of all proportion, because it suits your racist, or xenophobic, or just stupidly ignorant agenda.

I am sick of the scum that are bringing in the drugs, and the girls to prositute,
And I'm sick of people like you trying to make out that drugs and prostitution are somehow connected with immigration, as if they didn't exist before there were any immigrants.

Or is your rant because you are an English drug-dealing pimp, and you're facing foreign competition....

I am sick of the terrorists who come in to make bomb factories,
I am sick of people like you who go on about that. A lot of bomb factories are there, being set up and staffed by immigrants? Enough for you to be "sick of them"?

am sick of clerics ranting outside mosques, and shouting threats to kill the westerners.
I am sick of racists ranting on this forum.

I am sick of my country being a dumping ground
I am sick of my country being portrayed as one of ignorant racist xenophobes by people like you.

Then again, Ban-all-sheds, you did tell us that you are the son of an asylum seeker.

I think it has somewhat altered your viewpoint - don't you?

joe

I'm not, and I agree with everything Ban Sheds wrote above. More like him is what we need.

monkeyboy92 said:
I'm not, and I agree with everything Ban Sheds wrote above. More like him is what we need.
You even agree with this part?
Or is your rant because you are an English drug-dealing pimp, and you're facing foreign competition....
For the sake of debate, if I said
Or is your rant because you are an African drug-dealing pimp, and you're facing foreign competition....
Would you see that as acceptable?

Could the suggestion that the drugdealing pimps are English also not be racist?

Why does the comment "drugdealing pimps" need a nationality tagging on it anyway?

paulbrown said:
Or is your rant because you are an African drug-dealing pimp, and you're facing foreign competition....
Would you see that as acceptable?

Could the suggestion that the drugdealing pimps are English also not be racist?

Why does the comment "drugdealing pimps" need a nationality tagging on it anyway?

To answer the first bit, then if it was an African poster, posting on an African forum about bloody foreigner, drug-dealing and prostitution, then yes.

As to whether the addition of English was racist or not, I would say no. Ban Shed was higlighting the fact that it is not just the drug-dealing and pimping that is unacceptable, it is the implication of foreign-ness. The question was asked to see whether an English drug-dealingpimp was any more acceptable.

"All Englishmen are drug dealing pimps" is racist - thestatement above is not !!

Sponsored Links
Back