Are They Refugees, Or Migrant Workers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, the 'refugees welcome' brigade and the bleeding heart liberals have been taken for mugs. Some on here will recognise themselves from those descriptions. The 'refugees' are nothing of the sort - just cheap labour, used as a quick fix for Germany's falling birth rate. But it seems like German companies aren't that desperate yet to want to employ them. Perhaps they see the problems and pitfalls that most other people can

Sponsored Links
Being as the majority (or so it seems from the media) of these "Refugees" are young men, I doubt very much whether they are real "Refugees" Does anyone ask them what skills they have, to offer the host country, before it takes them in? I'm not surprised that German companies don't want to employ them. As new refugees, most of them don't speakada language.

Lily Allen cashing in on the calais migrant crisis:

Some townie with a networth of 10Million (including or excluding her numerous properties in the city??).. are you surprised at the comments section?

Hypocracy at it's finest really, this is what the Beeb have been getting away with for years haha.

lilly allen .jpg

2.jpg

Sponsored Links
Lily Allen cashing in

How much money do you suggest she has gained by expressing her opinion?

Is it different to the amount of money you make from expressing yours (and is that why you do it so frequently and vociferously)?

I thought you did it for nothing because you are a fascist.

Interesting to see you republishing vile sexual abuse as well as paedophile suggestions. You keep strange company.

Is it different to the amount of money you make from expressing yours (and is that why you do it so frequently and vociferously)?

I thought you did it for nothing because you are a fascist.

Interesting to see you republishing vile sexual abuse as well as paedophile suggestions. You keep strange company.

You're a little confused John.. the pedophile sentiments in those comments relate to the historic sexual abuse (DOCUMENTED) within the BBC over decades, quite possibly since it's inception.. is it vile to mention that or would you rather it be forgotten about ?

I make nothing from posting on the internet, I'm an armchair know nothing nobody like you.

In terms of what she got paid? Obviously asking me a question you know I can't answer.. silly tactic really isn't it? We can only speculate. I would hazard a guess it may be on par with what she got paid for this BBC3 documentary

interview bashing the state of the mental health system in this country which the Beeb do routinely yet offer no constructive solutions at the same time. She's a stupid left wing do gooder and she's being exploited in my view.

So you include your paedophile smears on your post about this woman.

And you have no justification for your "cashing in" smear.

And you republish vile sexist abuse. Who do you think you are? Donald Trump?

So you include your paedophile smears on your post about this woman.

And you have no justification for your "cashing in" smear.

And you republish vile sexist abuse. Who do you think you are? Donald Trump?

Was there a question there ?

You know where the door is. If not Gasbag The Liar will show you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose that's what the NFs consider to be worthwhile.

How naïve you are, John? She's there to raise her profile and keep her stupid right-on face in the media glare. By feeling the economic migrants' pain, after they have crossed Africa, The Med, several safe EU countries and threatened innocent truck drivers, she can come across as really caring and compassionate to the gullible masses who swallow it all. The youth, her main target audience, are brain-washed to accept mass immigration and the lie that we owe them something, and after all, "they're just like us". :rolleyes: She's just giving the masses what they're told to want, who may in turn be more predisposed to buying the dopey bint's crap records. Get it?

Of course, you could turn your question around and ask how much she has spent of her fortune to improve the lives of the economic migrants masquerading as impoverished, desperate refugees. Though this may be over your head.

Last edited:
do you agree with revolting hawkeye's republished suggestion that she should "donate the space between her legs?"

As well as supporting his suggestion that she is "cashing in?"

Sponsored Links
Back