Are They Refugees, Or Migrant Workers?

It's the space between her ears that is the real danger. And yes, if you can't spot someone who is cynically cashing in on a situation that should have been cleared by France's armed forces years ago, then I could explain it again to you - but I doubt it would sink in.

Sponsored Links
Anyone would think she's just got new management with a stunt like that.

Yes, that helps explains it. Just looked at her discog - no new LPs or singles for a couple of years. Problems with management, no record sales - looks like an image that needs a rapid boost to me. "Quick luv, get over to Calais, it's in France. Give it the full waterworks on camera, and don't forget to hug a jihadi".

Wonder if the penny will ever drop with JD?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So tell us how much money you claim she is making from it.

And how much are you being paid to spew out your constant torrent of fascist hatred?

She's raising her profile. Celebs do that. It increases her earnings. There is no exact calculation of how much by. You know that. Woodbine isn't paid to post on this site. You know that. He made a reasonable observation about a celeb exploiting the migrant camp. You know that. You are a troll. Everyone can see that.

do you agree with revolting hawkeye's republished suggestion that she should "donate the space between her legs?"

As well as supporting his suggestion that she is "cashing in?"

If it means something to you we could find the answer out.

As the Beeb recieves more than 75% of it's revenue from public handouts it is technically classed as a public sector company bound by the royal charter, thereby bound by the freedom of information act.

So you could if you wish demand an answer to that question via a FOI request.

https://www.gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-information-request/the-freedom-of-information-act

We all know though, it would make no difference to your thought process.

I think you would need 100+ migrants literally clambering over your fence in perth hungry for virgins and goats to fukc looking for blood before it dawned on you that the world isn't quite what you think it is.

Yes, that helps explains it. Just looked at her discog - no new LPs or singles for a couple of years. Problems with management, no record sales - looks like an image that needs a rapid boost to me. "Quick luv, get over to Calais, it's in France. Give it the full waterworks on camera, and don't forget to hug a jihadi".

Wonder if the penny will ever drop with JD?

Is there a penny to drop though that's the question

Surely it means something to you, as you introduced the idea.

Or more likely you just threw the idea in to be unpleasant.

I think people have a right to know how the BBC is spending their money, maybe you don't.

"cashing in" is transparently you trying to be unpleasant.

Nothing to do with BBC budgets.

Like when you republished "donate the space between her legs"

You are a disgusting apology for a man.

"cashing in" is transparently you trying to be unpleasant.

Nothing to do with BBC budgets.

Like when you republished "donate the space between her legs"

You are a disgusting apology for a man.

The point of posting screenshots of the youtube comment section John is to show that the radical left are losing ground day in day out. You being one of them, this must be an increasingly lonely place to be.

Notice the amount of thumbs down to that video as well.

Perhaps you should take your gripe out with the person that made that comment. Make a youtube account and go on there, don't get all sanctimonious on here because it's not going to lead anywhere.

Pasting in a few hateful comments by a bunch of fascists proves nothing.

We all know they exist.

You might like to think they are multiplying and will fill the earth, but you are wrong.

You even like to publish lines like "donate the space between her legs" because you are a Trumpian misogynist.

So, the 'refugees welcome' brigade and the bleeding heart liberals have been taken for mugs. Some on here will recognise themselves from those descriptions. The 'refugees' are nothing of the sort - just cheap labour, used as a quick fix for Germany's falling birth rate. But it seems like German companies aren't that desperate yet to want to employ them. Perhaps they see the problems and pitfalls that most other people can

strange comment really
you have the actions off a few far less than 1% off the total and you extrapolate that to everyone in that situation in an effort to justify you denigration off any one who has sympathy for others who are in need off humanity
i am glad that you think you have the right answer but from where i sit you seem to have a very narrow inacurate slant on the overall situation
good luck with your thoughts as you may guess i dont think your perceptions are correct

I think you would need 100+ migrants literally clambering over your fence in perth hungry for virgins and goats to fukc looking for blood before it dawned on you that the world isn't quite what you think it is.

Quote of the week! No, make that month. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the naïve tripe that Johnny posts either makes him A) A Troll, or B) Too dumb to walk and talk at the same time.

My money's on A, but it was a close run thing. Seeing as he's a paid employee, he's obviously trying to keep people coming back to post, by posting contentious bo11ox that keeps threads alive long after they would have died a natural, merciful death.

Sponsored Links
Back