Are you lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's an interesting point, keyboard warriors, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet etc.

Another thing I like about this forum is the mods not banning folk for the slightest thing.

Personally I find this one a bit too "undermoderated"...

Some of the behaviour in here is disgusting, it's why I don't use the GD forum

Reactions: CBW
But, you are using it now?

Some things just do not fit in any of the other forum categories, than the GD one.

I'm only using it to have this conversation, I don't go need any of the others as I can't be bothered with the trolling and abuse from certain people

Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Exactly why I don't listen to LBC any more!

He's just like some of the people on here, rude, antagonistic, shouts down the debate if someone says something he doesn't like, completely intolerant of anyone else's opinion and generally foul!
Ah so now we are getting to the truth.

You don’t like general discussion because Brexit and the Conservative get heavily criticised.

So your reason is bias.

I'm only using it to have this conversation, I don't go need any of the others as I can't be bothered with the trolling and abuse from certain people
Have you suffered any abuse or trolling?

And this is EXACTLY the sort of thing I'm talking about, from one of the prime offenders...

Accusations and assumptions...

I'm off now, goodbye
thank you for proving my point

You clearly support brexit + Conservatives and you can’t handle GD forum because those get criticised.

thank you for proving my point

You clearly support brexit + Conservatives and you can’t handle GD forum because those get criticised.
Can you clearly point out where he supports conservatives+ Brexit.
Read his posts and I've not seen any reference myself, maybe you could make a tenuous link to James O'Brien but he gets up anybodys nose the way who cuts people off along with his sneering.

Can you clearly point out where he supports conservatives+ Brexit.
Read his posts and I've not seen any reference myself, maybe you could make a tenuous link to James O'Brien but he gets up anybodys nose the way who cuts people off along with his sneering.
James O Brien gets up the nose of brexit supporters

I rest my case

Why do some people come on to this DIY forum and not discuss DiY?

There are accounts which seem to exist only to start arguments and which never offer any advice or ask any questions on the DIY/trades groups!

Can admin please get on top of this... I don't bother posting on some threads because I know I'll just be subjected to a pile on by the trolls.

Point proven, by the most recent posts (just above /\ this one) in this thread. By the usual suspects..

James O Brien gets up the nose of brexit supporters

I rest my case
Your case inst shut though is it because you said clearly. There's lots of people in the media are prats doesn't mean you have to be of any political persuasion to make your mind up they're prats.
Your just projecting again and getting horribly wrong once again.
Why wouldn't people avoid gd given it's one of your ruses to shut down debate.

I liken GD on this forum to a few tradespeople and keen diy'ers with different views sitting on a break discussing this that the other. Often widely different views, often on the heated side of debate, and if we were sitting together in real life, I like to think at the end of each discussion someone would say 'right, who's for another cuppa?'
Take a look at the vive la france thread, that's a hell of a long tea break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back