Are you lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can admin please get on top of this... I don't bother posting on some threads because I know I'll just be subjected to a pile on by the trolls.

But you hardly bother posting at all! With an average of 3 posts per year, you're not exactly active in any forums, DIY based or not. Sorry, I can't take you seriously. With more members like you, DiyNot would be bankrupt in a week. If you're not active why should admin give your demands any creedence?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Well the way I see it one should always give consideration to others :cool:

Treat others how you would like to be treated :cool:

Fact is apart from me and a few others the rest are fruit cakes / dead beats and no hopers :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Sometimes a fight looks worse from the outside

But you hardly bother posting at all! With an average of 3 posts per year, you're not exactly active in any forums, DIY based or not. Sorry, I can't take you seriously. With more members like you, DiyNot would be bankrupt in a week. If you're not active why should admin give your demands any creedence?

Just to clarify, I had another account and used to use GD as well as the DIY forums. I left as I was fed up with the attitude of some members.

I later realised I had this ancient account when I needed to ask a DIY question, I occasionally glance at GD, but there's absolutely no point engaging as the usual suspects ruin every decent discussion, hence this thread

I'm off now, goodbye
Oh, hang on...

Just to clarify, I had another account and used to use GD as well as the DIY forums. I left as I was fed up with the attitude of some members.

I later realised I had this ancient account when I needed to ask a DIY question, I occasionally glance at GD, but there's absolutely no point engaging as the usual suspects ruin every decent discussion, hence this thread
See you in another few hours. :mrgreen:

Oh, hang on...

See you in another few hours. :mrgreen:

What a surprise, another of the usual suspects trying to start an argument...

I bet you don't try to "score points" in all your social interactions...

Last edited:
Reactions: CBW
Would you be a lady with an electrical background by any chance. Missed your contributions if so.

I occasionally glance at GD, but there's absolutely no point engaging as the usual suspects ruin every decent discussion, hence this thread

It's better than some other forums I have used in the past. It's also the nature of the beast, I think. If everyone was polite, I think the discussions would soon fizzle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back