• Stop Buying French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop Buying German

• Stop buying French & German

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Stop Buying completely from the EU

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Start favouring other EU so they get used to our business then drop them (Not Including FR & GDR)

• Just leave well alone

• Cant be bothered

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • OTHER

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Buy German so they rely on our trade and sod the French off so they need our trade.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Bodd

I voted out.
Now we are on our way should we be doing our bit. Im talking more to those who want out as I think most Re-moanners want us to fall flat on our face just to prove they were right.

We cant just leave this down to the government.Should we now we have made our bed start Buying
British first
Then non EU
Then non French & German.
We can't possibly not buy from the EU but if we can should we now.

If the EU start feeling the effect now then the Wine makers of France + their and the Germain car makers may start making a noise to their governments.
If it starts to hit their economies then they might think twice about giving us an hard time.

Maybe Just start with the French and Germans.

Sponsored Links
I suppose you mean "try to start a trade war which will result in the EU nations not buying from us."

That should work well :rolleyes:

I voted leave the eu. Not leave Europe.
I've always bought german when I can afford it and I'll continue to do so. I drive a VW van and most of my power tools are german. Hilti, festool, fein, bosch and metabo.
The only ones I haven't touched are mafell.
My woodworking machines are Austrian.
The french don't make much worth buying in the line of tools.

Sponsored Links
I voted leave the eu. Not leave Europe.
I've always bought german when I can afford it and I'll continue to do so. I drive a VW van and most of my power tools are german. Hilti, festool, fein and metabo.
My woodworking machines are Austrian.
The french don't make much worth buying.

I Buy a lot of German as they make good stuff. Ill always buy British as long as it don't fall apart and bite me on the bum.

Interesting point; I'm going to have to think this one through before I vote. It's partially because we buy so much from them, that we're in a strong position to get a good deal from them. But it does strengthen the point of buying British, and the upshot of it would be less CO2 produced from buying locally.

What would they not buy from us?
Hahaha!

You mean, you think you can boycott buying from other countries, and they will not want to do the same to you?

Hahaha!

I see Tusk has toned down his saber rattling rhetoric. They know we have to get along in or out.
If it was possible to make all the war mongering europhiles in brussels disappear things would be just fine and dandy.

Hahaha!

You mean, you think you can boycott buying from other countries, and they will not want to do the same to you?

Hahaha!
No Im talking about us as Individuals. Not a Government campaign to boycott everything EU, they cannot possible do that, but we can as individuals.

Its a bit like Stealth.

Don't tell them just Buy Scottish High land Spring water instead of Polish Spring water

And you think the car worker in Ingolstadt or Böblingen will want to buy British pork pies when he knows you're doing that?

Can you think of any other ways to ensure the new-generation Mini isn't built in dUK?

Excatly; if it's done by governments, it's a boycot; but if done by individuals, it's just a drop in sales.

And you think the car worker in Ingolstadt or Böblingen will want to buy Brit
And you think the car worker in Ingolstadt or Böblingen will want to buy British pork pies when he knows you're doing that?

Can you think of any other ways to ensure the new-generation Mini isn't built in dUK?

Wenn Sie Lust auf einen Pork Pie Lust Sie einen Pork Pie. Sollten Sie nicht aber seine nur 1. Abb. Sterne mein Pork Pie Boycot nächste Woche

Can you think of any other ways to ensure the new-generation Mini isn't built in dUK?[/QUOTE]

The Mini is an Iconic British car. Would a Lamborghini be so desirable if it was made in India?

I don't know my German is rubbish

What Im saying is I shouln't have had the cream cake but what the hell Ill start my diet next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back