• Stop Buying French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop Buying German

• Stop buying French & German

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Stop Buying completely from the EU

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Start favouring other EU so they get used to our business then drop them (Not Including FR & GDR)

• Just leave well alone

• Cant be bothered

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • OTHER

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Buy German so they rely on our trade and sod the French off so they need our trade.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The mini is a small BMW

The next mini will be a small electric BMW

Do you think anyone would buy it if it was badged Rover?

Sponsored Links
The mini is a small BMW

The next mini will be a small electric BMW

Do you think anyone would buy it if it was badged Rover?

But this a silly Question Its a Mini not a Rover and if they put a BMW badge on the next generation then it won't be a Mini it will be a BMW.

Sponsored Links
OK. I will stop buying EU goods. As an individual I will get by. But if we all did it en masse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sooner or later we will be on a forced diet, perhaps, even some will be starving. :rolleyes:

The best way for Britain to get a good deal is to continue to create demand for EU goods and Services. Otherwise we'll have nothing to slap tariffs on when the negotiations fail.

OK. I will stop buying EU goods. As an individual I will get by. But if we all did it en masse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sooner or later we will be on a forced diet, perhaps, even some will be starving. :rolleyes:

Im saying this is not just down to the Government we need to do our bit. If we say stopped buying from the French but dealt with the other EU countries. would we starve???

my Guess would be no

What is the point in that?

Like you pointed out (North Korea). We deal with the rest of the EU they continue to see what a good neighbour and a big economy we are. The french on the other hand are struggling because they are not selling as much to us as they were to us.

I think it far better we all get on and trade with each other but not all think the same as us.

Does anyone remember an "I'm backing Britain" move in the 70's ? What started that off ?

Does anyone remember an "I'm backing Britain" move in the 70's ? What started that off ?

Im to young to remember but was it a Government campaign to Buy British? Our Manufacturing was rubbish then.

Well, it was. As it's now made by BMW doesn't that make it an iconic German car?

This is my point. When Ford brought Jaguar they played down that it was a ford and wanted to keep it as a British Icon that appealed to the American Market.

Lamborghini is a VW. would VW start producing the sexy Italian in Romania?

Well, it was. As it's now made by BMW doesn't that make it an iconic German car?
Not many of the potential purchasers of the new BMW mini will know or care that fifty years ago there used to be a much smaller and less reliable car, of somewhat similar shape, made by some UK firms that went bust.

Sponsored Links
Back