B&Q patio door con

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else been conned by a £164 patio door advert in the latest 'just the job' magazine. As the photo shows a complete patio door set - and the size is listed - that is what you expect to get. When i went to buy one i was told it was only for the sliding door part of the set. The rest is seperate and £300 more! I complained to their head office they more or less told me to bog off. WHAT A CON. this is done just to get you in the store hoping you will spend! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Has anyone else been conned by a £164 patio door advert in the latest 'just the job' magazine. As the photo shows a complete patio door set - and the size is listed - that is what you expect to get. When i went to buy one i was told it was only for the sliding door part of the set. The rest is seperate and £300 more! I complained to their head office they more or less told me to bog off. WHAT A CON. this is done just to get you in the store hoping you will spend! :evil:

Link please...

Sorry, I do not have a link. the magazine is the Big brands, Big choice, Big savings 'JUST THE JOB' magazine. 30th September to 1st November 2011. Page 21.

Sponsored Links
See my request was deleted,

What did you expect from a picture?
Like when you see a kettle in the catalouge, do you expect the whole kitchen as well?

Back