back 105e losing water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my boiler drops below 1bar about once every 2 months and I need to top it up for a few seconds , what could be wrong ? Thanks

Sponsored Links
presure relief valve passing, check for signs of water coming from pressure relief pipe outside. small leak from a rad valve!

I can't see any water coming out of the pipe outside . Would it be expensive to get a preasure relief valve replaced ?( this may be realy stupid but could not having the plastic caps on the rad valves lose water ?)

between £50 and £70 pound, but if its not leaking then you wont need it replacing, have you checked your radiator valves? if it only needs repressurising every 2 months then it will only be a small leak.

Sponsored Links
I've checked all my radiators and non of them have the slightest leak . Is the only way to check all my pipework under my floorboards or can a put something into the system to fix the leak ? Thanks

Don't put leak sealer into a combi system before proving all the other parts are OK.

Don't put leak sealer into a combi system before proving all the other parts are OK. Its a last resort.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back