bAck Market Refurbed iPhone

Sponsored Links
Not having seen one, I can only assume you are correct in its gorgeousisity. But when you have wrapped a black brick if protection around it, it probably is not quite as pretty?

Regardless, my head won’t allow me to spend £1300 on any means of communication , but that is me. Not a question of affordability - but of financial justification.

My current one is an iP8, bought a couple of years or so ago, old stock but brand new. My SIM only is £9 per month

I didn't mean the aesthetics are gorgeous. Such things don't bother me. It was more a reference to the stylus, performance and the way that higher end Samsung phones can be operated via my laptop. When in the pub, I don't need to take my phone out of my pocket, I can access it via my PC over BT.

£1300 is a lot but hey the £76pm is tax deductible.

In terms of performance, 2 years is a long time in the mobile phone world, much less so in the PC world. My current laptop, a touch screen Dell XPS was just over 2 years old when I purchased it from eBay for £390, new it probably would have been £1300 - 1500

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back