Seaward

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am in the market for budget easy to carry manual PAT tester.

The Seaward Primetest 100 looks like a probable contender so I thought I would give Seaward a ring to check on a couple of details, I rang the sales department late yesterday afternoon and asked about battery life - girl on end of phone couldn't answer that one but suggested I speak to the Technical support dept. Ok transfer me I say - sorry they finish at 4pm, try tomorrow.

Come this morning I ring the dedicated technical support number but the call is picked up by the main switchboard I ask to get transferred, the call is in a queue and eventually rings out only to be answered by a voice mail message.

Try again about 12pm, sorry the technical dept are 'on their dinner'.

Ring back this afternoon to be informed that they go home at 2.00pm on a Friday!.

So, now that I have got that off my chest and now having very serious doubts about spending any hard earned with these people, can anyone answer this question for me please?

What is the battery life for the Primetest 100 in terms of number of tests per charge?

Would appreciate any feedback from anyone with experience of this unit.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have 1, only use infrequently, have only changed batteries once in 2 years!
basic machine but it does the job.

no real dealings with seaward other than buying the unit!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back