ESA

It beats me how people on benefits all drive cars, have massive teles, sky subscriptions, smoke non-stop, drink, and are usually fat. Benefits need reducing - not increasing.

the simple facts are most people on benefits are hard working people with kids they can be earning up to 43k or up to 63k if they have kids with special needs that need child care

Isn't that what mothers are for? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
jeez, simon, sounds a bit desperate, I'll be thinking of you, if there is anything at all I can do to help, please ask, 'fraid money is a no no, I a'int got any.

For those, that have never done it living on benefits, is really really not nice at all. As Diane says, get all the help you need, you paid in, time to take that support out. And don't listen to the resident dickheads on here.

The resident dickhead has been unemployed and even lived on the street.

the simple facts are most people on benefits are hard working people with kids they can be earning up to 43k or up to 63k if they have kids with special needs that need child care

Depends what you mean by benefits BA. I think we're talking here of people who are either unemployed or people like SS who get the basic sickness benefits.
I know we are not talking about working people who are claiming working tax credits/family tax credits/child care credits etc. I accept that you see these credits as benefits, but strictly speaking, if they were unemployed , they wouldn't get them. ;) ;) ;)

jeez, simon, sounds a bit desperate, I'll be thinking of you, if there is anything at all I can do to help, please ask, 'fraid money is a no no, I a'int got any.

For those, that have never done it living on benefits, is really really not nice at all. As Diane says, get all the help you need, you paid in, time to take that support out. And don't listen to the resident dickheads on here.

The resident d******d has been unemployed and even lived on the street.

don't flatter yourself, I wasn't talking about you.

Sponsored Links
Eddie, thank you for your concern. It warms the heart to know there are decent folk left in the world. Bless you.

And thanks for the advice.

No problem chap, stay well, let us know how you're getting on.

perhaps that should have said get well, i know you have had multiple health issues, something I guess most of us take for granted. do not feel guilty about getting your well earned benefits, but promise me, you'll take them.

I wasn't talking about me either. :confused:

whatever.

whatever.

Stop quoting.

Depends what you mean by benefits BA. I think we're talking here of people who are either unemployed or people like SS who get the basic sickness benefits.
I know we are not talking about working people who are claiming working tax credits/family tax credits/child care credits etc. I accept that you see these credits as benefits, but strictly speaking, if they were unemployed , they wouldn't get them. ;) ;) ;)

yes i agree with what we are saying but without proper boundaries the waters are rather muddy

if we have say 7 categories then we can group them in a fair way

1 people that want to scrounge at all costs work on the side and rob the system

2 people that want to scrounge and play the system legally

3 people that want to work but haven't got the skills or ability to get out off the poverty trap

4 people that would love to work and actively try but have no luck as there
are no avenues

5 people who through no fault [redundancies divorce injury ect] are on benefits

6 working people on reasonable salaries retired people sick people and others not required to work

7 people who claim what they are entitled to but don't need it[child benefit heating allowance free tv licence ect]

1 and 2 need the stick and a bit off carrot

3 -4 need the right help

5-6 need help and understanding

1-2 should be doing worthwhile work in the community with say an additional £5 a day as an incentive

3-5 should have the maximum help as they are more likely to be productive and appreciate a job

and 7 need to look at the conscience and opt out off benefits if they wish

Sponsored Links
Back