Barmy Labour expect us to plant 200 trees a minute!

Many years ago i read The Man Who Planted Trees. Get story. But based on reality. Recently saw a documentary about a man foresting an huge area. It really doesn't take much other than allocating space, grabbing some tools and getting some seeds. I planted quite a few trees in Derbyshire in the 90s, must go and see them one day....

Sponsored Links
Not forgetting that all these trees will need space.
If Labour are going to build hundreds of thousands of houses each year, and we are going to try and reduce our dependence on meat so grow more vegetables etc.
where are the trees going to go?

AHA!
Scotland.
Tis OK - sorted. :)

If you eat less meat than less crops are needed for livestock food.
It frees up thousands of acres for trees and vegetables.

Sponsored Links
Apparently. They planted more than 200 trees a minute in etheopia
30 million. In one day :eek:

Or so that Stephen kinnock said on the radio tonight

He could not answer as to who will. Plant em or where they will be planted :LOL:

self serving pond scum out

That accurately describes Johnson and his cabinet.

As soon as we enter the transition period, the UK will overnight lose all negotiating strength.
It will mark the end of hollow brexit promises, the reality of brexit failure will commence, the lies and money thrown at it will get bigger and bigger.
There is zero chance of a FTA with the EU.

Those sunlit uplands never existed.

the UK will overnight lose all negotiating strength.

That was lost the moment treacherous remoaners blocked no deal.
When you lose something once and don't retrieve it, you cannot lose it a second time.

As soon as we enter the transition period, the UK will overnight lose all negotiating strength.
It will mark the end of hollow brexit promises, the reality of brexit failure will commence, the lies and money thrown at it will get bigger and bigger.
There is zero chance of a FTA with the EU.

Those sunlit uplands never existed.

That was lost the moment treacherous remoaners blocked no deal.
When you lose something once and don't retrieve it, you cannot lose it a second time.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im sorry I dont understand.
Please could you tell me what better deal the UK could have got had 'no deal' been on the table.

You know the options so dont cop out again.

Good news....
Chief negotiator barnier says no-deal could happen in March 2020 or December 2020 as things stand.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back