Barmy Labour expect us to plant 200 trees a minute!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Biased remoaner trade experts obviously.
Wrong.

All trade experts agree, brexkt is a pile of dung.

You only think they are biased because you cant accept the truth
Brexit is a Tory con, and youve fallen for it.

Go on treat yourself:
0_Haribo_Unicorns_Sweets_Poundland_Main.jpg

In terms of trade solely with the eu, no, I'm sure there isn't a 'deal' that's better than the one we have, they will be 'different' to the one we currently have.
Of course...

You can't get a better deal than a free trade one :rolleyes:

Especially a FT deal that you have some input in negotiating!

But what about outside of the EU?

Are we similarly not going to do a better deal with the 70 countries that the EU currently has FTA's in place with?
Or the 55 countries for which provisional FTA's are in place?

Are we going to get a better deal with the US than the EU?

Thank you for posting the link to economiesforfreetrade, its a website I know well.

Just to be clear:
1) economiesforfree trade used to be called economies for brexit
2) its a libertarian thinktank based in Washington DC and funded by big fossil fuel lobby
3) its so called 'top economists are Patrick Minford and Roger Bootle.....whose claims a both widely dismissed as not credible and 'doubly misleading'

Patrick Minford does know the truth though, he has said no deal brexit would: "eliminate manufacturing and farming the the UK, with the North hit the hardest".

When I said a trade expert, I meant somebody that has been an actual negotiator, a real expert, not somebody with a vested interest.

Dimitry Grozoubinski for example:

Fillyboy thinks an economist funded by pro brexit groups and fossil fuel interests is better placed to provide the truth about brexit than somebody who has been an actual trade negotiator.

And there you have it in a nutshell, brexiteers cant face reality.

That wasn't why I was laughing, or disagreeing about Dimitri, he is well respected and certainly knows his stuff.

https://prismdailynews.co.uk/2019/0...an-trade-on-existing-terms-in-no-deal-brexit/

Your desperation to point score has stopped you from comprehending the article.

Oh dear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nice try old bean, but nil points Im afraid. Brexit is a crock of sht

Whilst the article seems to me Dimitri's opinion, it is not. Theyve taken one tweet, out of context by ignoring key conditions and made up an article about it.

Here is Dimitri tweeting about damage no deal will do to sheep farming, a couple of weeks previously:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dmitryopines/status/1082218811514859521

Your desperation to point score has stopped you from comprehending the article.

Oh dear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nice try old bean, but nil points Im afraid. Brexit is a crock of sht

Whilst the article seems to me Dimitri's opinion, it is not. Theyve taken one tweet, out of context by ignoring key conditions and made up an article about it.

Here is Dimitri tweeting about damage no deal will do to sheep farming, a couple of weeks previously:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dmitryopines/status/1082218811514859521

Well it's there for all to see, if you're saying he didn't say it simply because it doesn't suit your bizarre agenda, then you're a fool, no point arguing any further.
Anyway. shouldn't you be out planting trees?

Blimey some in here should remember we are British :cool: and get a grip ffs ;)

Inside every foreigner there a brit trying to get out :cool: being a brit means

integrity
honesty
democracy
human rights
rule of law
fair play
decency
the RSPCA

and the list could go on ;) how many of those attributes can be found abroad Hmmm

yes exactly ;)

certainly not in the EU ;) the UK has and is being dragged down by em ;)

Sponsored Links
Back